Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Harvest Moon(this game sucs tho)

I keep going onto Harvest Moon Online. Everytime I go on there I try to go look at the graphics. But the page where you are supposed to be able to do that is locked, it doesn't let you look! The moniters say they won't post them becauz they don't want their pictures to get critisized. HELLO!!! Than are they gonna even let us play the ****in game? Well whatever...

YEAH,I KNOW, SHUT UP LEXI...AND PIZZA I AM  NOT A GUY FOR ABOUT THE 20TH TIME...

I know that you're hiding things
using gentle words to shelter me
your words were like a dream
but dreams could never form me...
Not that easily

I acted so distant then
didn't say good-bye before you left
but I was listening
you'll fight your battles far from me...
Far too easily Save your tears Cause I'll come back
-Final Fantasy

Comments

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

Huh? Ok, let me see if I got this.

You keep going to the Harvest Moon Online website. You try to look at some pretty screenshots, but they haven't posted any screenshots yet. You can't play the game. You're pissed. Now you think the game sucks.

Oh man, please, go do your homework and get something above a C on your report card for once. I had a headache trying to figure out what you were saying and when I did, I had a headache from your amazing logic and beautiful thinking.

Wait... why are you even telling us this bullcrap!??!.

Edit :: Good god, please get out and socialize. Get some real friends instead of online friends.

• VercadesVercades Member Posts: 1,065
    Real life friends can suck just as bad as online friends.
  • SexiLexi_FFSexiLexi_FF Member Posts: 94
    okie dokie u jack ***es have a nice day..i wanna leave my grades at d's thank you very much..i do have friends off the computer..yall seem to be here more than me so stfu...

I know that you're hiding things
    using gentle words to shelter me
    your words were like a dream
    but dreams could never form me...
    Not that easily

I acted so distant then
    didn't say good-bye before you left
    but I was listening
    you'll fight your battles far from me...
    Far too easily Save your tears Cause I'll come back
    -Final Fantasy

Hey now, at least we do useful things and learn something everyday on our computers. We don't bitch and ask weird questions that has nothing to do with anything at all, and gives you no knowledge.

Wow, D's? That's bad considering you're still in elementary, think about your future, girl.

Sorry, if you were here to look for desperate guys who treat girls on the internet like gold, then you have came to the wrong place, considering I am here also. I treat everyone the same on the internet, not matter how old you are, what sex you are, and how sexy you are. Why do you even care people call you a guy? Does it really make a difference? Do you think we will treat you better if you're a girl? Think again.

@ Vercades:

Sorry, no, in most cases, they are not.

I would like to see, hear, and see how the certain person is like outside a computer. You can't fake half as much in computer than in real life. You actually see facial expressions, how they go through life, and all that crap (considering they are more of a close friend of yours, not some guy you met at the bar).

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

a couple of things.... You guys are being kinda hard a lexi, and if you have ever read any of my other posts concering lexis posts you know that I have the same opnion of her posts but you guys just really laying to her... calm down a bit... Lexi how ever you have created another crazy post good job lol... but its better then the other ones you have had so far so good job... keep on trying with the whole train of thought work.... anyways the rest of you guys calm down...

Originally posted by Xzaro

@ Vercades:

I would like to see, hear, and see how the certain person is like outside a computer. You can't fake half as much in computer than in real life. You actually see facial expressions, how they go through life, and all that crap (considering they are more of a close friend of yours, not some guy you met at the bar).

Ever heard of microphones, and webcams?

Go through this process before you hit enter to create a thread:

1. Do I sound like some desperate attention-whore?
    2. Did I check my grammar and sentence structure?
    3. Is this thread discussable?
    4. Am I not just flaming a certain thing and ranting?
    5. Will people like this thread?
    6. Did I check my spelling?

If you answered NO to number 1 and YES to the rest, then congratulations, you are a step closer to become the #1 poster and to earning alot of reputation here (which I don't care about, tbh).

• ShrubberShrubber Member Posts: 219

Stop with the cursing/flaming lexi- the **** aren't cutting it. These type of posts are the reason that she needs to pick up on desperate guys on a another site.

Originally posted by Vercades
    @ Vercades:

Oh yes, I have.

Microphones :: Easy to fake your voice or find a program that changes how your voice sounds.

Webcams :: Most likely, you are just seeing one little side of them. You do not see how they act in a real life situation and how they act face to face with people in real life. If it's a girl with a hot face, they could just turn up the brightness and contrast, put on some heavy makeup, and voila, they look like the most beautiful girl on the planet, because you can't see shit.

I already said, I like to see how someone acts in different places and situations, not only when they are on a computer.

I am not saying that you cannot meet life-long friends and hot girls on the internet, it is just rare and hard to find. How do you know they aren't some mass murderer or some stalker that is trying to get close to you, and rape you when you 2 "meet".

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

you know I never understood that... why guys become pudding for online girls... lol its even more obvious in real life but online what the hell... we are really sad pathetic beings... in all honesty when a hot chick in school asks me to do something even if I really ahte her I have a hard time sayign no.... I wonder why... but online I would think guys would not fal for it... I guess some guys just more nerd than others..

edit- Xaro... that thing about attention whore sounds like someone not getting enogugh attention at home lol hahaha...

@ Vercades:

Oh yes, I have.

Microphones :: Easy to fake your voice or find a program that changes how your voice sounds.

Webcams :: Most likely, you are just seeing one little side of them. You do not see how they act in a real life situation and how they act face to face with people in real life. If it's a girl with a hot face, they could just turn up the brightness and contrast, put on some heavy makeup, and voila, they look like the most beautiful girl on the planet, because you can't see shit.

I already said, I like to see how someone acts in different places and situations, not only when they are on a computer.

I am not saying that you cannot meet life-long friends and hot girls on the internet, it is just rare and hard to find. How do you know they aren't some mass murderer or some stalker that is trying to get close to you, and rape you when you 2 "meet".

All that happens everywhere, the net isn't the only place, I've met a real life murderer or so he says, strangly he worked in the meat department...I watched how he acted and stuff, people played tricks on me cause I was new and didn't know the ropes.   I dunno really I'm on some medication from my psychatrist that takes the edge off and I don't worry too much about those things unless things get serious enough to worry.  If i worry too much I get some bad headaches and can't sleep.
  • VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by SexiLexi_FF
    okie dokie u jack ***es have a nice day..i wanna leave my grades at d's thank you very much..i do have friends off the computer..yall seem to be here more than me so stfu...

first off lexi honesty is not always the best policy. u dont say u grades are D's, even if they are its just not something u say. kind of like how Clark kent never told any of his girlfriends he had Xray vision.

its just not something that will make people feel good about you.

and lexi if their not showing screen shots it might be text based, or some idiot just lifted the game directly from N64 and made a server for it.

PS i will deliberately double post on this. but in reply to two different things.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

@ Vercades:

Oh yes, I have.

first off i hate webcams, and computer microphone chatting. i only do it with IRL friends.

second off everyone has lied online period no matter how much of a saint or a nun you are.

and third i used to be sort of like lexi except for instead of acting like taht online i gave all hell to my school. no one can top me when it comes to not getting caught for things. but i had extreme circumstances and if u have read my posts u should get a picture of the family member im talking about. But i dont think that i ever was as bad as lexi in the logic, and being totally non sensical i always made sense the logic was just above the simpletons head.

4th can we please please please just ignore lexi the problem goes away if we just stop replying to her threads. stop replying to her period, adn if she annoys you so much why not just ignore her.(note i have trouble doing this myself)

PS dave for once you are the voice of reason which is sort of sad, but i still like ya man even if you do go all crazy sometimes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• DuckyDucky Member Posts: 413

Vamp,  we love Lexi! She is so uhmm "Special" it just brightens my day! (Kinda like watching someone shoot himself in the foot funny)

But, this has truely been another brilliant train of thought derailment by Lexi.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

People can be real assholes.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

This discussion has been closed.