Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Charged for nothing

cutolo4cutolo4 Member Posts: 4

Somebody help me out. When I was starting wizard I ordered 5.00 worth of crowns of the website. It then

charged me twice as much for the crowns. What should I do???

Comments

• PanthienPanthien Member UncommonPosts: 559
    Contact support?
  • cutolo4cutolo4 Member Posts: 4

I did but will they give me the crowns I was charged for.

Probebly. But they are the ones that can handle your issue and answer all your questions related to your order. IM sure you explained the situation to them.

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373

Do a charge back with your credit card if you continue to have issues.  Visa has an actual file on Kingsisle since they  used to get  many request for chargebacks regarding them.

Originally posted by sumdumguy1
    Do a charge back with your credit card if you have issues.  Visa has an actual file on Kingsisle since they  used to get  many request for chargebacks regarding them.

That will get your acount banned though.

Originally posted by Panthien
    Do a charge back with your credit card if you have issues.  Visa has an actual file on Kingsisle since they  used to get  many request for chargebacks regarding them.

Mine didn't because I was able to prove I was right.  If they ban you account, you can file a Grievance with a number of authorities.  My nephew had his account banned and we got in reinstated with communication with the right people and a legal threat.  Believe me, if you are in the right and can prove it, there are ways you can fight it effectively.

Mine didn't because I was able to prove I was right.  If they ban you account, you can file a Grievance with a number of authorities.  My nephew had his account banned and we got in reinstated with communication with the right people and a legal threat.  Believe me, if you are in the right and can prove it, there are ways you can fight it effectively.

If he contacts support and explains they accidently billed twise they can revert that, skipping support and go sraight to getting the money out of the register yourself WILL get you banned, rightlfully so.  If you didnt give them the chance to settle it first.

Do a charge back with your credit card if you continue to have issues.  Visa has an actual file on Kingsisle since they  used to get  many request for chargebacks regarding them.

If he contacts support and explains they accidently billed twise they can revert that, skipping support and go sraight to getting the money out of the register yourself WILL get you banned, rightlfully so.  If you didnt give them the chance to settle it first.

Exactly this is what I said in my post.  I never said to skip support, I said if he continues to have issues, implying after the fact.

Exactly this is what I said in my post.  I never said to skip support, I said if he continues to have issues, implying after the fact.

Just making sure, dont worry. ~^

I just read my response and I can see how it may have come across in a less than friendly way.  I want you to know that wasn't my intention and if it came across that way, please accept my apologies as that was not my intention.

I just read my response and I can see how it may have come across in a less than friendly way.  I want you to know that wasn't my intention and if it came across that way, please accept my apologies as that was not my intention.

Its all good buddy dont worry, I know how easy it is to missinterpret someones tone of voice when typed, I ussually asume its typed with the best intentions in mind. You didnt come off angry or anything though. My intentions where the same, just trying to be nice and helpfull.

• cutolo4cutolo4 Member Posts: 4

Its all good buddy dont worry, I know how easy it is to missinterpret someones tone of voice when typed, I ussually asume its typed with the best intentions in mind. You didnt come off angry or anything though. My intentions where the same, just trying to be nice and helpfull.

Thanks guys. You really helped.