Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

campaigns

Cyrodiil will be split up in thousands of campaigns holding 2000 people per campaign. and you can switch from one to another spending points, when you fight for a keep then switch campaigns wont it feel like you've done nothing since the keep you just fought for only effects only that one campaign?

Comments

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610

Yes, exactly.

They say they won't have arena PvP, and then everyone starts to realize that they just made the arena bigger. 

Does anyone have information on how you become the Emporer?  Are there going to be 1,000 different Emporers, or is the game going to randomly select one from the available pool of winners?  If there are 1,000 campaigns, there must be 1,000 emporers, no?

The whole megaserver, instanced campaigns things is just laziness on the part of the developers.  They don't have to worry about server load, balance, creation, rule sets, merging, deletion, or anything else.  Putting everyone in the biggest cross server setup just saves them a headache.  It was never in the interest of the players, it's just convenient for them that it helps server population.

• zeusypoofszeusypoofs Member Posts: 24
    Originally posted by DAS1337

Yes, exactly.

They say they won't have arena PvP, and then everyone starts to realize that they just made the arena bigger. 

Does anyone have information on how you become the Emporer?  Are there going to be 1,000 different Emporers, or is the game going to randomly select one from the available pool of winners?  If there are 1,000 campaigns, there must be 1,000 emporers, no?

The whole megaserver, instanced campaigns things is just laziness on the part of the developers.  They don't have to worry about server load, balance, creation, rule sets, merging, deletion, or anything else.  Putting everyone in the biggest cross server setup just saves them a headache.  It was never in the interest of the players, it's just convenient for them that it helps server population.

I believe its one emperor per campaign. its whoever does the best in a campaign in PvP.

• BookahBookah Member UncommonPosts: 260

I think the mega server could benefit everyone, you will be able to meet & party with anyone in game & no server transfers or server merges.

Like the sound of a guild? Join it.

Wana party with that guy streaming on twitch? Do it.

Wana PVP against other Top guilds? Have @ it.

This will depend on specifics but generally i like the idea.

• zeusypoofszeusypoofs Member Posts: 24
    when i play MMO's i just dont want to sit and play with my friends i want to meet and engage with new people and make new friends it seems like it will be harder to do that with the super low amounts of people in a channel