Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The hardcore server (deathwish)

SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

Played AOC at launch and loved the game, however the end game pvp sucked.  I play DF hardcore, so hearing that the hardcore server has partial loot drop and pvp basically everywhere I figured I'd give it a try.  The game is a blast, having a lot of fun and through level 20 I've gotten into 50+ pvp fights, and not all the samer person.  (BTW all of those people that I fought, GSO)  Really shocked at how much fun I'm having thus far.  Lot of small scale pvp for those that like that, I'd say in general I run into 1v1 up to 1v4.  I've heard sieges don't happen much, but they are merging another server, hopefully that will help out.  Anyway, to the other hardcore pvpers like myself...come to deathwish, then message sirbalin if you want to get shit on.

GG

Incognito
www.incognito-gaming.us
"You're either with us or against us"

Comments

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701

im saprised to hear this, i logged into that server about a month ago and it was dead. and i mean dead dead, i ended up deleteing my level 80 just so i can have another player slot for the other pvp server.

when they do merges again are they merging deathwish  with tyranny? 

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by DrunkWolf

im saprised to hear this, i logged into that server about a month ago and it was dead. and i mean dead dead, i ended up deleteing my level 80 just so i can have another player slot for the other pvp server.

Not sure what happened a month ago...but you can barely level right now.  They are merging the EU hardcore pvp server with deathwish.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    Originally posted by SirBalin

Not sure what happened a month ago...but you can barely level right now.  They are merging the EU hardcore pvp server with deathwish.

damn, wish they would just merge all the pvp servers and get rid of the guards like when the game first came out.

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

damn, wish they would just merge all the pvp servers and get rid of the guards like when the game first came out.

That would be epic.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926

That would be epic.

aren´t they doing this right now on the way to single-server-technology like they have for the Secret World?

• hulgarhulgar Member Posts: 93
    Another proof that ffa pvp is a great success
  • DanitaKusorDanitaKusor Member UncommonPosts: 556
    They are merging the US servers with the EU servers by server rule type I believe.  So the hardcore PvP one will merge with the similar EU one and the two normal PvP servers will merge, as will the two PvE ones to leave the game with 3 servers total.

The Enlightened take things Lightly

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by DocBrody

That would be epic.

aren´t they doing this right now on the way to single-server-technology like they have for the Secret World?

Nope, not right now.

So far they only snatched our servers and placed them over there. Next step would be merging the same ruleset servers (the PvE ones into Crom, PvP into Fury and Deathwish into Rage) leaving 3 big servers, one for each ruleset. This will happen in August (according to plans).

Phase 3 will be when they merge those 3 into one "megaserver", TSW-style. The rulesets will probably staying in their own dimension, but you could party / guild / insta with anyone from any former server.

Originally posted by hulgar
    Another proof that ffa pvp is a great success

lol, right... just check the population on any PvE server and you'll see how "great" is the blood&gory ruleset's success :)

• hulgarhulgar Member Posts: 93
    Po-gg..my post was a sarcastic one..unless you where being sarcastic with me. .then i dindt get it
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by hulgar
    Po-gg..my post was a sarcastic one..unless you where being sarcastic with me. .then i dindt get it

I got it, just wanted to clarify before the pvp folks get overexcited on the comment :)

• EmbororEmboror Member Posts: 8
    Every time i have logged to EU version if HC server Rage i dont see anyone there... so after merges i dont think you will be getting many reinforcements .