Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[COTP] Covenant of the Phoenix

2»

Comments

• Elric42Elric42 Member Posts: 22
    Originally posted by Zeppelin4
    Thanks for taking the time to chat last night Elric. :) I will be buying the game today and setup a account with your guild. Cheers!

No problem at all man, it was good to meet you!  I look forward to playing FFXIV with you and your wife in a couple of days. :)

- Elric

Covenant of the Phoenix
    www.cotp.info

• VraithVraith Member UncommonPosts: 11

Almost there!!!  Can't wait to meet all the new Phoenixes. Everyone else should come see what Covenant of the Phoenix is all about.

V

• MirathelMirathel Member UncommonPosts: 137
    really excited about tomorrow morning's early access!! Its great to be apart of CotP and I hope you will join us for launch!!
  • AzilerAziler Member Posts: 4

Tick tock !!!

Well I have to say that starting off this game with about 30 members right out of the gate is a wonderful thing... getting our FC to 100 should not take too long at all !!

Long live FFXIV !!

• ArsenixATGIIArsenixATGII Member Posts: 2
    We're all very excited for early access and several of our guildmates, including myself will be awake and in mumble right when early access starts to enjoy the first official hours of FFXIV. Everyone is welcome to join in the fun!
  • I've been playing online games since 1994 or so, starting with Meridian 59 beta. In that time I've belonged to many different guilds and groups.

In the years I've been with CotP I've never regretted joining. Just like a family, the ages range from teens to seniors, from students to professionals, from widely differing geographic backgrounds to nearby neighbors. CotP just sets a standard for me that is hard to match, and I am looking forward to the next big title not only for the game but for the opportunity to spend time with what has become my gaming family.

If you're looking for a home, check us out; you'll have a ready-made group of friends for all the future games to come.

--Leah

As an update to those who are interested:

• We hit Free Company max rank during the head start (Rank 5) within a couple of days, and we've already started cycling in the guild buffs for the members of our Free Company.
    • We are working on a Free Company Crest based upon the input of our current members.
    • We have 60+ members in our Free Company, and 120+ members in our Linkshell.
    • Hit us up on our site (www.cotp.info) if you'd like more info!

- Elric

Covenant of the Phoenix
    www.cotp.info

• CeraphimCeraphim Member UncommonPosts: 21
    I've been a part of CotP for more than ten years.  It's a mature and genuine group of people that spans multiple games and genre's.  Joining will no doubt be the best gaming decision you ever make.

Ceraphim

• amanda8867amanda8867 Member Posts: 1

CotP is my family...I've been here since 2011 and have met some amazing people. I've created friendships that will last forever (even met my fiance here!) and no matter what game I play in the future, I know CotP will always be there.

<Covenant of the Phoenix>
    Amanda - Chapter Leader of RIFT

In case people are running into issues with creating new characters on Leviathan but still want to game with COTP, please check out our forums for further information:  www.cotp.info.

Thanks!

- Elric

Covenant of the Phoenix
    www.cotp.info

Leviathan is mostly open for creation now. Come join us.

http://cotp.info

Vraith

We are still growing on Leviathan, and we're hovering around 200 members currently.  In terms of endgame progression, we're currently working on Turn 2 of Coil.  We have scheduled raid nights 2x a week for progression, 1 night for pre-Coil raids / dungeons, and a few other nights for crafting/gathering FC events.

For all new players that want a stable FC to join, or for veteran players who have seen the downward spiral starting in their FC - come join COTP! ;)

- Elric

Covenant of the Phoenix
    www.cotp.info

Come join us at http://cotp.info.

We have been a top-10 FC on Leviathan since launch, and downed endgame content up to Coil T4.

We are a mature multi-gaming PvX guild (established 13+ years) with chapters for FFXIV & other MMO's.  We have members at all levels and welcome all jobs.

V

For all of those who are returning with 2.1 going live today, and for anyone else looking for a FC on Leviathan - COTP is still recruiting!

With 200+ members who are actively enjoying FFXIV together, we continue to grow and progress through the endgame content.  We are currently working on Turn 5 in Coil, and we have set some high goals for ourselves with the new PvP and housing systems going live with 2.1.  Come join us!

- Elric

Covenant of the Phoenix
    www.cotp.info