Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pvp

zedsdeadzedsdead Member UncommonPosts: 19
Have they mentioned if the pvp will be cross-server?

Comments

• VanadromArdaVanadromArda Member Posts: 445
    Server v Server battle fronts will be coming post launch.
  • RaveiceRaveice Member Posts: 22

Yes ithink they have plan for it. not at begining. One of the interview they said something

"There are certain elements that make MMOs interesting: having borders gives a sense of having a home, the ability for rankings among different worlds, PvP battles between the top players of each world, etc. For that reason, down the line, there are chances for the borders between servers to be further blurred but for the immediate future it will be operated on a per server basis."

So ithink future patches we might see it.

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030

As a previously PURE PvE guy...I honestly had no interest in any of this when it was mentioned.  Mostly because I was worried it would effect my PvE that way it does in every damn other game.

Thankfully SE has come up with the idea of doing PvP only gear, skills, etc.  

This not only alleviates my worry about them screwing PvE up just to satisfy PvP players (WoW), but it also actually got me interested in it. 

Knowing that the gear used and the skills used will be specifically balanced FOR PvP and PvP alone...now im excited about.  Now it's like a mini-game, or a VS mode, not just some tacked on bs.

• NagelRitterNagelRitter Member Posts: 607
    Originally posted by Kajidourden

Thankfully SE has come up with the idea of doing PvP only gear, skills, etc. 

Gear I heard (I assume you mean Morale), but skills?

Originally posted by VanadromArda
    Server v Server battle fronts will be coming post launch.

Ooooh!

Favorite MMO: Vanilla WoW
    Currently playing: GW2, EVE
    Excited for: Wildstar, maybe?