Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Phase 4 on PS3

anaximeanaxime Member Posts: 14
So I played the last two beta phases on PC, but do to complications Im currently limited to playing this last phase on PS3. I can't seem to figure out how that works. I've read other threads, and it seems people were able to use the same beta key on both PC and PS3? But I have also heard I need a voucher code for the PS3. I haven't received one of those so I'm wondering if there was something specific I needed to do to get the voucher or if I'm just out of luck at this point.I haven't gotten any emails regarding playing the beta on the PS3, and there's not a ton of information on it, so I'm hoping someone can help me out.

Comments

• WATSKIWATSKI Member Posts: 37
    Originally posted by anaxime
    So I played the last two beta phases on PC, but do to complications Im currently limited to playing this last phase on PS3. I can't seem to figure out how that works. I've read other threads, and it seems people were able to use the same beta key on both PC and PS3? But I have also heard I need a voucher code for the PS3. I haven't received one of those so I'm wondering if there was something specific I needed to do to get the voucher or if I'm just out of luck at this point.I haven't gotten any emails regarding playing the beta on the PS3, and there's not a ton of information on it, so I'm hoping someone can help me out.

Did you specifically register for the PS3 beta? I had two accounts so when I registered one on the PC and the other for PS3, the PS3 one got the voucher you are speaking of, which pretty much allows you to download the game. I'm not sure if they'll make the download open for the next beta, but without one of those you pretty much can't play on the PS3.

Aim Small, Miss Small.

• anaximeanaxime Member Posts: 14
    No, I didn't know there was a way to apply specifically to the PS3 beta, am I too late at this point then? If I have an extra beta key, can I use it to register specifically for the PS3 beta? If so, how do I do that?
  • anaximeanaxime Member Posts: 14
    Still need some help with this if anyone can provide some insight. Please and thanks.