Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So We Are 80? - S2/Ep.2 "The Pact is Back" Complete

Comments

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    Originally posted by Silentstorm
    Return of the box yea :)

I hate the box LOL, seriously I really do. I did not care for the gameplay or the rewards in it's first iteration and doubt the second time around will be any more fun for me. That ok I will be busy farming mats and lvling alts, and hitting world bosses

I run hot and cold on the crafting changes. Still looking at the new crafting updates and trying to decide whether to celebrate or cry . Mixed bag and think it  will be both good and bad for my playstyle. With my personal gear I am happy with my exotics so really feel no need for ascended. Pissed about how much it will cost me in mats to get my exotic recipes back and if I will even bother relearning them. On the plus side I have buttloads of mats in the bank along with 100 + exotic  containers and various green through yellow ones. I see making a small fortune farming and selling mats and blue/green items for the magic find potions and stick with my current gear. Temple gear will be plenty good enough for any alts that hit 80 and whatever fancier trinkets I can buy with laurels. If things get tougher than the exotics can handle I can buy my way to crafting ascended later on. A couple of points in attributes is not worth the effort in my opinion. Should make the gear elitists happy though

I miss DAoC

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    Originally posted by Jackdog
    Return of the box yea :)

I hate the box LOL, seriously I really do. I did not care for the gameplay or the rewards in it's first iteration and doubt the second time around will be any more fun for me. That ok I will be busy farming mats and lvling alts, and hitting world bosses

I run hot and cold on the crafting changes. Still looking at the new crafting updates and trying to decide whether to celebrate or cry . Mixed bag and think it  will be both good and bad for my playstyle. With my personal gear I am happy with my exotics so really feel no need for ascended. Pissed about how much it will cost me in mats to get my exotic recipes back and if I will even bother relearning them. On the plus side I have buttloads of mats in the bank along with 100 + exotic  containers and various green through yellow ones. I see making a small fortune farming and selling mats and blue/green items for the magic find potions and stick with my current gear. Temple gear will be plenty good enough for any alts that hit 80 and whatever fancier trinkets I can buy with laurels. If things get tougher than the exotics can handle I can buy my way to crafting ascended later on. A couple of points in attributes is not worth the effort in my opinion. Should make the gear elitists happy though

I'm so glad this patch is coming out on the 17th, because i didn't really like SAB that much.  It was fun the first time, but as a recurring event, it's bound to get old fast.

It's about time they are making world dragons more challenging, so i'll be doing that along with using the new LFG tool.  It's also going to be interesting getting crafting up again.

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915

Tequila 2.0!

It better not be a watered-down version!

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773
    Originally posted by AmbrosiaAmor

Tequila 2.0!

It better not be a watered-down version!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiUKKE8mhwE

Doesn't sound like it! However the guy makes a point on the cons.

Nor looks like it after looking at the stream

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    If you watch the people during the fight. You see just how many guys still stand in fire lol...I hope that wasn't all devs playing.
    looking forward to the meta events upgrades. I did Teq, Claw, Golem, and Behemoth this morning for the new craft drops. Got bored after 4 and went farming in Orr. Just hope these guys won't be completely impossible after the changes. I want it to be harder just not to the point to where no one bothers to even try because  it is impossible. In the meantime I am going to farm at least 50 Dragonite Ore per day and bank it

I miss DAoC

Episode 16 is up 

I'm having fun this patch how about you guys?

Ep 17 up you guys ready?

Somethings coming lets see if its more Dragon then Roar.

• KalestonKaleston Member Posts: 173
    looking forward to the meta events upgrades. I did Teq, Claw, Golem, and Behemoth this morning for the new craft drops. Got bored after 4 and went farming in Orr. Just hope these guys won't be completely impossible after the changes. I want it to be harder just not to the point to where no one bothers to even try because  it is impossible. In the meantime I am going to farm at least 50 Dragonite Ore per day and bank it

Low level events only give you a few ores, so they are not worth it. So you're stuck with teq, claw, golem and shatterer. If you want to spice it up a bit, you can go for Orr temple, chests give you about 20 ores, too.

I think teq can be hard... even very hard (even though I'd expect difficulty around Claw's event, maybe slightly higher). The main point is, to make reward worth it.... if he drops a chest, the same as any other dragon, people will try it a few time, fail and after that no one will be going there. I hope developers learned their lesson with latest iteration of SAB and give player proper reward for the hard content.

Originally posted by Kaleston

Low level events only give you a few ores, so they are not worth it. So you're stuck with teq, claw, golem and shatterer. If you want to spice it up a bit, you can go for Orr temple, chests give you about 20 ores, too.

I think teq can be hard... even very hard (even though I'd expect difficulty around Claw's event, maybe slightly higher). The main point is, to make reward worth it.... if he drops a chest, the same as any other dragon, people will try it a few time, fail and after that no one will be going there. I hope developers learned their lesson with latest iteration of SAB and give player proper reward for the hard content.

from what I have read is that Teq 's loot will be tiered. Get him down to 75% health you get a chest, 50% and the chest wil be better, 25%  and even more loot and if you kill him you get a back piece skin, a title and a chest that may contain ascended gear

Anyway I made it to 500 Weaponsmith , now working on my Artificer and Huntsman

I miss DAoC

Episode 18 out Twilight Assault gets a look
  • eliteroelitero Member UncommonPosts: 264
    Silent great work and dedication. Subbed!

Ep 19 is out and I don't think people trust the new lfg yet.

@Elitero thx :)

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585

Ep 19 is out and I don't think people trust the new lfg yet.

@Elitero thx :)

where do I go to watch the episodes?  or hear them? 

It's all in the original post here just hit page 1
    episode 20 up and rolling :) Dont be shy sound off on this topic
    Enter the Blood Prince hope we can fight him too!
    Had a error in the links I fixed it :(. Yes I realize a noob move my bad.
    Those changes were beast lets see how much it changes things
    I did episode 23 and did a Q&A. Some questions were taken from this forum. I don't want anyone to think I don't see them. When they ask me questions.
    Don't forget get your ideas up before dev's stop paying attention
    Ep.25 is out had to address the new dungeon coming. Had to expose more elitist and non sense in the community.

Ep.26 "Whats your reason for playing GW2"

Everyone has a story whats yours?

You guys ready to fractal? See you in there!
    Ep.28 is out it's shocking to me that this was fun.