Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FC] Valiance - [NA] Behemoth - EST - Endgame Free Company Recruiting!

EliniellEliniell Member Posts: 25

Valiance is now recruiting dedicated members looking to experience all of the Endgame that FFXIV: ARR has to offer!  We are an NA EST Free Company located on the Behemoth server.

Who is Valiance:  Valiance is a collection of friends from a number of different MMO's over the years.  We all share a background in endgame progression and a drive to succeed in whatever FFXIV: ARR has to offer.  Most of us have been gaming with each other for years, but we're always looking to add to our gaming family!  While we do aim to experience the most challenging content, we also know that gaming isn't a job, it's our hobby.

Our goal: To provide an enjoyable community as well as tackle all of the challenging content that FFXIV: ARR has to offer without it becoming a second job.

Our current Job needs are as follows:

Paladin - Closed
Warrior - Closed
Dragoon - Closed
Monk - Closed
Bard - High
Black Mage - High
Summoner - Medium
Scholar - Medium
White Mage - High

Our application form can be found here.

Loot distribution will be handled via DKP. It will consist of silent bids, and DKP will be earned daily for each event or raid that is planned.

Raid days and times are 8pm EST - 12am EST Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me on our forums, or shoot me an email at [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you in game!

Apply Today!

valiance-fc.enjin.com

Comments

• mercykissmercykiss Member Posts: 5

Looking forward to jumping in game with this great group!

• jmacaroojmacaroo Member Posts: 1
    Yep, can't wait! Seems like time is just dragging eh?
    Originally posted by jmacaroo
    Yep, can't wait! Seems like time is just dragging eh?

Yeah.  But time always seems to drag when I'm looking forward to something I just want to play/do now!

• 3xp0s3d3xp0s3d Member Posts: 8
    What previous games are you guys/girls from?
  • EliniellEliniell Member Posts: 25
    I myself come from WoW / Rift / SW:TOR / Tera / TSW.  I've done endgame in all of them.  Most of our members have either played with me in WoW or Rift / Tera so we have a pretty long history with each other.

valiance-fc.enjin.com
    We're still looking for another Summoner, and any casuals are always welcome!

Looking for Casters, Bard, Scholar and a White Mage for Bahamuts Coil!

• iBeachiBeach Member Posts: 1
    Get me more casters for bahamut's coil!