Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Auto Assault: Beta Starts & New Recon!

The first wave of Beta Invites were sent out today, so if you were signed up check that inbox!

We are pleased to announce that the first wave of Auto Assault beta invitations has been sent. If you didn't receive an invitation and you applied for the beta, please don't despair – this is just the muzzle of the chain gun (so to speak) and more invitations will be sent in larger groups over the coming weeks and months.

If you haven't signed up for the Auto Assault Beta you can do so HERE, and you can visit the official forums by clicking HERE.

They have also updated their Recon section with some info about Hazard Modes:

Feature: Hazard Mode - The Central Wastelands can be a very dangerous place – while the three races have adapted to survive, there are occasions when something more powerful is required. Individuals have their own personal names for it, but most call it hazard mode.

Richard J. Cox
"There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

Comments

• RonaruudoRonaruudo Member Posts: 102

"So I put the dingdad on the whackdoodle, but I think I broke the thingamawig."

I believe I signed up for the Beta...But that's not my point. I'm wondering how people can sign up now, since the thing that's supposed to lead you to a sign-up is actually a vicious circle leading to logging in, seeing your account info, and that's all. image Someone else got this problem too, or am I 'special' again?