Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

30,000 stress invites going out

2»

Comments

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    I got in and it didn't go to my spam filter. Anyway, I've been a big critic of this game in my few posts Ive posted regarding the goofiness, artistry and the hand holding, so I'm a good person for them to invite because I believe actually seeing and trying forms an accurate opinion so I'm hopeful I am pleasantly surprised. Hopefully I can see enough before the stress test crashes everything.

There Is Always Hope!

• ZapzapZapzap Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Originally posted by expresso
    is there an NDA do we know?

Yes there is a NDA.  You are not even allowed to tell anyone you received an invite. 

• GrrlGrrl Member UncommonPosts: 354
    Of course I didnt get it. Not surprised in the least.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Meh I applied for beta when the game was shown at Gamescom 2 years ago.

Since I'm still not in I guess it's time to forget about beta and wait for the actual release.

Harbinger of Fools
  • TorcipTorcip Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Originally posted by Dakeru

Meh I applied for beta when the game was shown at Gamescom 2 years ago.

Since I'm still not in I guess it's time to forget about beta and wait for the actual release.

Same boat here, happens with pretty much every game to me. Maybe we should make a support group.

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423
    I checked my email multiple times.  Nothing.  I mentioned it to my co-worker that invites were being sent out and I had no luck.  He checks his email and of course....he gets in.   FML