Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limitless Sky- the rp IC channel of the Gilgamesh server.

MaquiameMaquiame Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

If you happen to be playing on Gilgamesh and have an interest in roleplaying please make sure to look out for my character Amaare Margolis or the Linkshell -Limitless Sky- during phase 4, all roleplayers are invited no matter what community you are currently with. This is not simply an rp FC. Limitless Sky will function as the roleplay ic chat channel of the server along with the OOC chat channel Coaltion OOC. So if you are currently looking to add roleplay to what you are doing while playing on Gilgamesh please make sure to keep an eye out for the announcements during phase 4 and early access! Or friend me Amaare Margolis and I will get you a linkpearl!

*Limitless Sky endorses a non elitist environment on the server, we do not care what community you are affliated with, just that you are interested in roleplay. So come on and join us, even if its your first time or if you are a ten year roleplay veteran, It doesn't matter in the least!

Right now we are putting together an RP event for launch! We can always use more help!

See you in game!

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=2739&pid=36747#pid36747

Any mmo worth its salt should be like a good prostitute when it comes to its game world- One hell of a faker, and a damn good shaker!