Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm extremely annoyed by the policies of Spacetime Games.

Hello guys from MMORPG, I'm exe129exe and I'm here to present to you guys the bad qualities of Spacetime Studios in my personal opinion. 

I was extremely unsatisfied of the way I was treated when handling a case which the developers banned my forums account for no good reason, thus I have made a post inquiring on why I was banned. This is their reply. Notice the dates on which support finally responded and closed my game account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sim JingJUN 28, 2013 09:51PM CDT

Look, I created a forums account on March to communicate with the forums. I did not do anything wrong before you guys banned me. Whats with that attitude against a player that go over a new leaf? 

That's really unfair if you ask me.

Sim JingJUL 03, 2013 05:38PM CDT

No reply??! I guess support is seriously deteriorating in terms of service...

First you permabanned my device for no reason due a a supposedly banned device.

Now you guys banned my forums account but this time I didn't do anything.

The problems just keep getting higher and higher, don't it?

PL in the past was cherished by you guys in the past, ever since AL came about, or let alone after BSM is released, I find you guys are completely hostile to even the slightest negative feedback. Its so bad, you even banned my first forums account because of this. Instead of addressing in that manner, can't you lot communicate with everyone for once? 

There are loads of bugs and glitches for me, the most notable being the item dissapearance bug. I have made a support ticket over this and it seems you simple ignored it. 

I'm hoping I get a good response soon, instead of a ban on even Support. I know your games have potential, but it is in the care of great devs which IMO, starts to ignore its founding game. 

Please, I need an answer to go on. I can't possibly spend loads of cash each month to support a game that has been ignored since December last year. Bugs and glitches and nasty people here to bend the ToS in the past 3 months and it appears you guys have ignored those.

Thanks.

Sim JingJUL 04, 2013 10:16PM CDT

So .. no reply? I'm amused...

No really.

Sim JingJUL 08, 2013 09:36AM CDT

OK, this is seriously horrible support I have there. 

My PC is device banned for no reason, which means I can't even play in chrome, and worse, I have waited for MORE THAN A WEEK just for this request. Even Blizzard's support system fares much better that this sloppy work of ignoring I had here. Looks like someone that creates petitions to spam in forums was right all along. 

My hopes on you guys from STS has dropped to rock bottom now. Congratulations. Now I'll be just waiting here for this issue to be resolved, by yet another letdown, again. It was nice knowing you STS. Nooffense, but I think I'm going to take a long break from your products. Until my issues which h you closed unfairly are somewhat solved, I think I would think twice about paying 100 bucks per month for your games ever again.

Tl;Dr I'll join again if my problems are solved instead of getting a lock.

SamhayneJUL 16, 2013 12:48PM CDT

Hello,

At this time we prefer a parting of the ways. Your game account has been closed.

Sim JingJUL 19, 2013 03:37AM CDT

So in other words I've been banned? Wow! I guess I will never come back to your franchise ever again.

Sim JingJUL 19, 2013 03:39AM CDT

And while you are at it, I think I will post a negative review on how you guys really work. I think sooner or later with this attitude, more and more players will leave your games. Good luck conning more kids STG.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amusing. 

I have made a negative review in the App Store for good measures since I had to wait for a long time for their response. 

So first off, I have played Pocket Legends during the Mount Fang update. Back then support is great, and the devs are always communicating with players in game.

Now currently, STS seems to be resting on their laurels. They rarely make an appearance in their previous 3 games, and starts to beat down constructive criticism from players. Any feedback is deleted and worst of all, their support system does not seem to work out at all. So far I have a ticket to support regarding a problem in game but the devs had my request closed and ignored my account even on support.

Many players in game are generally rude, dismissive and often bend and twist the rules to make it look correct. There are multiple cases of cyberbullying in the game as well, but the community will not try to protect you. PvP especially, has become a wasteland of players using forgotten bows and overpowered endgame items. Spawning in a CTF game is never looked upon by the devs, which also allowed rushing to happen in a PVP room.

When it comes to banning, Spacetime studios will not give a player a message to correct their very mistakes. All they did was give a permaban to players that managed to hit a nerve. Players that give constructive comments or got banned by just 1 accidental swear word are cases such as those.

Also if you had made a forums account connecting to one of your toons in game, the ban in forums also mark a ban in their products, thus furthering the creation of many 'Yes-Mans' supporting the Top Players in forums most of the time. Respect is rarely given in forums by others most of the time.

The developers themselves are getting completely lazy in the past 7 months. So far, all I have seen in the game was either Platinum sales, Vanity and more vanity. There has NEVER been an event based map or actual new content during that period. The developers seem to have taken a complete hostile stance to players nowadays.

Lousy players that beg or scam in game are never banned, as I still see the same persons in town almost everyday. Botting and booting seems to be looked over, as so far I have not seen the developers take action against those lawbreakers.

When it comes to bans, it is not just your account that will be banned, but all your devices as well. This is rather annoying as this would affect innocent players that knew the person in real life, but will render many other players in real life unable to play in game. Unforturnately, as stated Support seems not to do anything even in a Month's time.

Gear itself seemed to be overpowered by the lack of planning mechanism. A single set could easily pass 100% hit, 100 crit, and even get close to 90+ dodge when a character is fully buffed. This leads to many players creating a big fat ego for themselves and starts to be jerks to many others. As WhoIsThis has stated, the quality of players seems to decline over time.

It's not just me that is annoyed by the actions of STS over the entire half year. Hyabusa Jin and Raserei are players hailing from AL that are completely annoyed by STS due to their unfair bans. A petition has been created however the community simply trolled them and subsequently the devs banned their forum accounts repeatedly. WhoIsThis and Physologic has also made numerous feedbacks to STS to no avail, as their comments are mostly under moderation.

It's not that STS is a business that they have to be mean, it's their current attitude towards us, the players. The fact is, STS focuses their games towards kids and supposed teenagers, and not genuine adult gamers such as myself. As such, STS will be creating more Legends Series as soon as AL starts losing some spark that made the game grow, thus further alienating PL, SL, and DL altogether. For those of you that expected PL to come back someday, where in the world is that going to happen??

To be honest, I felt a little heartbroken when I made that review to the game that I have enjoyed over the past 2 years. Maybe it was for the better, maybe it could be worse. Back then, like WhoIsThis, I too have wished for Pocket Legends to succeed in being the best MMO in mobile. However, as the years go by and the devs somehow ignored their founding game, I'm starting to compare them to bad game companies using the freemium model such as Zynga, Nexon, and Gameloft. Impressively, all those companies has at least a game that could have potential were it not for their Support in their games and their attitude.

To conclude this review, Pocket Legends is targeted at a younger audience. Players could still enjoy the game on what it is and cherish the features that made this game awesome in the past. However, should you encounter a problem with others, expect STS to turn a blind eye to your request. After all, many players have expressed their thoughts about the game and it appears STS simply does not care at all.

Parents playing this game with kids should be even more cautious as your child might learn degrading comments and things inappropriate for their age since players tend to twist the word filter to their advantage. It is strongly recommended you play this game with a group of friends and simply don't express your thoughts to the developers as that would only cause your group to fall apart amidst permabans and other problems.

I might change my review if the game starts improving gradually. However, at this point I would rate this a 0/5 stars due to a lack of support, and a rude impression of the developers.

I'm extremely disgusted that I have supported a company with their iAPs for 2 whole years. It's almost as if I was stabbed in the back. In the past, STS are extremely kind to us players and even hosts many events for us to bond together. Now it seems, they are rapidly turning into what Gameloft is now. And this, is what I felt upset about.

It's not about the loss of all my game credits that I have purchased per month.

It's not about the bullies or annoying players that you have to tolerate everytime.

It's about this, the developers simply do not care about anyone anymore. The fact that Spacetime Games are completely biased against players that have done no wrong. The fact that they love cash so much that they are willing to break down gaming circles that goes about their games, playing innocently.

For those that know me in the game of Pocket Legends, this is Chioricon/Wendellism speaking. Already my friend CrapriconSr got a ban for nothing, and I'm sure he is also quite unhappy about it.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • killahhkillahh Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Originally posted by Jean-Luc_Picard

As usually with this kind of situations, we only have half the story ;-)

Very correct, :) , and i love your Jean-Luc pic

over 20 years of mmorpg's and counting...

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.