Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Few questions

1. Will the game have pet class?

2. Will the game be as anyother, where you have to do dailys, raid doungens ect over and over again for endgame?

3. Will the healer class'es healing / based on raid healers also be activ in pvp or will they be lowered as shield always are?

4. They say that we can become anything, ware anything. Does that mean that, that if i start as a caster class, i can become as good a tank as one started out as a worrior type?

5. Will crafting of armor, be as good as pvp, pve armor?

5. The Elder scroll single player games off complet freedom, will TESO offer the same?

6. They say that the suports adventuring and the freedom that comes with it, Does that mean that the drops i find, will be worth it, will i be able to find stuff that are powerfull, and unike and that maby noone els have found ?

Comments

• UchihaJoelUchihaJoel Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by ArzhAngel

1. Will the game have pet class?2. Will the game be as anyother, where you have to do dailys, raid doungens ect over and over again for endgame?3. Will the healer class'es healing / based on raid healers also be activ in pvp or will they be lowered as shield always are?4. They say that we can become anything, ware anything. Does that mean that, that if i start as a caster class, i can become as good a tank as one started out as a worrior type?5. Will crafting of armor, be as good as pvp, pve armor?5. The Elder scroll single player games off complet freedom, will TESO offer the same?6. They say that the suports adventuring and the freedom that comes with it, Does that mean that the drops i find, will be worth it, will i be able to find stuff that are powerfull, and unike and that maby noone els have found ?

From what ive read crafting allows you enhance gear... so I doubt youll make better gear than what dropa.. but you can enhance that gear to be better than when you picked it up...

And i doubt youll be just as good a tank because for instance im sure dragonknights have spells that buff their defense and damage reducing which you wont have thus making me a more efficient tank
  • azarhalazarhal Member RarePosts: 1,402

Sorcerers have summons, there was also talk of a pet skill line at some point, but I haven't heard about it in a while.

2. Will the game be as anyother, where you have to do dailys, raid doungens ect over and over again for endgame?

3. Will the healer class'es healing / based on raid healers also be activ in pvp or will they be lowered as shield always are?

n/a

4. They say that we can become anything, ware anything. Does that mean that, that if i start as a caster class, i can become as good a tank as one started out as a worrior type?

Define caster­. Class abilities use magicka, every class can use all armors and weapons attributes works like Skyrim. A sorcerer could wear heavy armor, use sword&shield and stack health to be a tank. You can only slot 5 abilities and one ultimate. Those don't needs to be class related...

at PAX they said that crafting could improve any loot found in the game, including crafted stuff.

5. The Elder scroll single player games off complet freedom, will TESO offer the same?

The game doesn't have auto-scaling like the single player games. It also comes with faction segregation (EP, DC, AD), so no complete freedom.

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    Originally posted by azarhal

Sorcerers have summons, there was also talk of a pet skill line at some point, but I haven't heard about it in a while.

n/a

Define caster­. Class abilities use magicka, every class can use all armors and weapons attributes works like Skyrim. A sorcerer could wear heavy armor, use sword&shield and stack health to be a tank. You can only slot 5 abilities and one ultimate. Those don't needs to be class related...

at PAX they said that crafting could improve any loot found in the game, including crafted stuff.

The game doesn't have auto-scaling like the single player games. It also comes with faction segregation (EP, DC, AD), so no complete freedom.

I actually hate auto scaling. Skyrim handled it a bit better than Oblivion though, but autoscaling to me is an immersion breaker and takes away from that feeling of accomplishment. I ended up heavily modding Oblivion with complete overhauls to remove that from the game.

There Is Always Hope!