Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End game

13»

Comments

• LeGrosGamerLeGrosGamer Member UncommonPosts: 223
      My take on D3 is if you're planning on playing D3, go play D2 instead and support Crate Interactive by pre ordering GrimDawn! image      Takes me longer to get my Barb to level 30 for Whirlwind on D2 then finishing the whole game on D3, it's kind of sad. image
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Elapsed
    I'm almost done with hell mode. I've only found 1 legendary my entire time playing. Are they really that rare? Kind of disheartening.

Nope. That is because you are only in hell mode with no inferno MP.

At the high magic find (paragon 100 + MP9), i get rougly 1 legendary items for every 30-60 min play.

If you go to the AH, you can see quite a few legendary items are dirt cheap, and that is because they are not that rare.

Originally posted by LeGrosGamer
      My take on D3 is if you're planning on playing D3, go play D2 instead and support Crate Interactive by pre ordering GrimDawn! image      Takes me longer to get my Barb to level 30 for Whirlwind on D2 then finishing the whole game on D3, it's kind of sad. image

I did play D2 ... D3 is just way better in terms of build experimentation and skill design.

And when is a longer game a better game? BTW, you finished paragon 100 faster than getting your barb to L30? I don't believe that.

GrimDawn is not out yet .. i will also play it. In fact, there is no need to choose one ARPG over another. I don't see a reason why one should not play D3, TL2, PoE, Incredible Adventure of Van Helsing (best indie small budget ARPG .. i like this one MUCH better than TL2, PoE or GD, just because it has character and different) ... and whatever new ARPG.

Originally posted by DMKano

Playing monk mp10 - tempest rush build, pretty fun but I do have uber gear.

I can only do MP10 on my wiz (with CM build, and also archon) but for me, it is more efficient for me to archon MP9 instead.

My monk is no where close to MP10 ready. I have tried tempest rush but now i am running a bell build.

What is your DPS/ehp?