Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crafting Progression.

NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Got a question on crafting..

Apparently weapons have a color quality identifier ie: white, green, blue.
But i can only craft White: I,II,II,IV atm

So my question is, How many levels of crafting do i need to go through in order to get to the next tear of gear progression?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Comments

• WolfHaartWolfHaart Member UncommonPosts: 216

the colour (quality) of the items you craft depends on the quality of resources you use when crafting it. Using alot of high quality resources give a high quality item, which should result in a different colour item.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by PrinceDamien
    the colour (quality) of the items you craft depends on the quality of resources you use when crafting it. Using alot of high quality resources give a high quality item, which should result in a different colour item.

So if i crafted a Plasma Cannon I (which appears white in the recipe list) with Green quality components i would get a Green Plasma Cannon 1?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• reb007reb007 Member UncommonPosts: 613

Crafting my first weapon right now (Fusion Cannon II).  I used a mix of different resource rarities and qualities. I think it will end up white (is white "common"?).

Anyway, i'm crafting it for the sake of experimentation.  I also get a slightly better weapon out of the deal (slight upgrade from a white Fusion Cannon I).

OP: try experimenting with different combinations of resources.  See what works and what doesn't.  I'll experiment too and post my findings here if I find anything

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by PrinceDamien

Ive tried alot of combinations of green and only come up with whites.

I heard a rumor that you cant craft colored stuff from another player....starting to believe that.