Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alienware giving away thousands of keys.

YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094

Kind've surprised that this hasn't been mentioned yet, but Alienware has been giving away keys for the last hour or so.

https://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/FINAL-FANTASY-XIV-A-Realm-Reborn-Closed-Beta-Key-Giveaway-NA

NA and EU keys should all work as they aren't region locked.  That is unless these keys are specifically made to be different for some reason.

Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.

Comments

• RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383

They are out.

• YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094

Says they still have 8,700 to me.

Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.
  • paladin016paladin016 Member Posts: 27
    Originally posted by Yaevindusk

I got a key, and I can't figure out how to redeem :'(

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by paladin016
    Originally posted by Yaevindusk

I got a key, and I can't figure out how to redeem :'(

http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/preparebeta/index_na.html

• mase1771mase1771 Member UncommonPosts: 22

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

BTW it said they still over 8k when I got mine two minutes ago.

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405

Nice still 8k+ left folks, just picked one up for my NA account.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• TygranirTygranir Member Posts: 741
    Woot got one, thanks folks!

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link
    7 day subscriber level access
    Returning players get 1 free server transfer

Leveling assistance items given to new player!

See all perks Here

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395
    Thanks OP.   I picked the right time to come browse.   Still 8K left....

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,828

Thanks! Got one!

Now it says I have 20 hours to download. Sigh.

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Im need a little help. I have my key all registered but now I cant find where to download the game. Anyone able to help?
    Go to the getting started section in the English beta forums

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link

See all perks Here

Didnt get a link for that as well. Can you help?

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link

See all perks Here

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832
    Thank you for the link! I got a bunch of my friends hooked up with codes. :)
  • BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Thanks downloading now
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Thanks for the help, wife and I are both in and playing. Little bit to much hand holding to start but looking forward to getting past that and getting into the game. Drives great and looks stunning. 
  • goblin00goblin00 Member Posts: 14
    Get your codes guys :)
  • ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

OP

I cannot thank you enough for posting this information. I was able to get a get for myself and my wife.

THANK YOU !

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607
    The queue is extreamly annoying, been waiting 15m and nothing yet, hope it didn't break down due to mass requests.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• fillybluntsfillyblunts Member UncommonPosts: 26
    yeah im stuck in the "queue" too.  For about 45 mins now. Just hoping it comes eventually.
  • fillybluntsfillyblunts Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Well i did finally receive a key.  But when I went to enter it I get the message "The entered code has already been registered" ...
  • RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383

Glad other people are getting keys.

Sorry about the misinformation - I swear every time I've checked it, it says "0 keys available" - YMMV

• Ochi44Ochi44 Member UncommonPosts: 3

Just got 1 after 1:45h of waiting and it worked, downloading the beta client atm.

@Ridelynn

For some reason when i check the page on alienware web site with IE it say "0 keys available", but when i check it with Firefox it say "Available Keys: 2661".