Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any MMORPG that has a PvP system like this?

Hello,

This is my first thread on this forums and might not have posted this on the right category.

I'm looking for an MMORPG that has a PvP system in which you can be attacked by players on many areas in the world, and not on an arena, it's like, you're forced into PvP, preferrably becoming a criminal and being hunted by other players, and ofcourse, criminals are only short percentage of the server's population (I'm sorry I don't know what this is called, if you do, please let me know) 

This is easier to explain for people who have played UWO. The game features "hostile waters". Hostile waters are places of the world that are outside of Europe. You can be attacked by other players, and those players become pirates. Pirates get hunted by bounty hunters and are never safe once they're on a ship.

Anyway, I left UWO because it's heavily pay2win.

Thanks

Comments

• LethalSilenceLethalSilence Member Posts: 4
    Still waiting...
  • kinnygkinnyg Member UncommonPosts: 15
    you can try out wakfu. its a tactical mmorpg. there are 4 factions and you can attack your own faction and become a criminal. you can look at their site for additional info but this is all i can think of. its pretty fun game i played it for awhile. hope this helps.

• ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Try Tera one of the only pvp systems i like.
  • william0532william0532 Member Posts: 251
    How do you feel about space sims and FPS?
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by LethalSilence

Hello,

This is my first thread on this forums and might not have posted this on the right category.

I'm looking for an MMORPG that has a PvP system in which you can be attacked by players on many areas in the world, and not on an arena, it's like, you're forced into PvP, preferrably becoming a criminal and being hunted by other players, and ofcourse, criminals are only short percentage of the server's population (I'm sorry I don't know what this is called, if you do, please let me know)

Age of Wushu is the game you might want. Age of Wulin if you are in Europe, Age of Wushu in North America. Same game. It has that exact same PvP you asked for.

• LethalSilenceLethalSilence Member Posts: 4
    Nice! Thanks guys, great answers I'm gonna try them all out
  • Dampiel_szDampiel_sz Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Perhaps i dont understand your english correctly, but i would give Age of Wushu a try, its tough to get into and difficult to understand, but if you get into a guild and get some instruction on the game its amazing