Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark and Light: Exclusive Screens, Week #2

DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415
In the second week of our Monday feature, the folks at Dark & Light show us four brand new screenshots, from various times of day, of their upcoming MMORPG.

Let us know what you think on their hype meter and message boards! Also, check below for descriptions of each from the developers.

Descriptions from left to right:

• Praying for the dead soul near the Dodo bones!
  • Watching the moon as the danger is coming from behind.
  • The infamous Niktha emerging from the water
  • A cow and a butterfly in the field.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• FraekFraek Member Posts: 249

I like the new screens, even if they're not exactly revolutionary.
    The pictures taken from behind the leaves of grass makes me wish that they were going with the regular folklore gnomes, y'know the very short ones with pointy hats...
    Hopefully we'll be seeing that in an expansion!

I like the cow, although it's difficult to determine whether it actually has hairs sticking out or if it's just a flat texture.

Nice mermaid. I'd like to see a squadron of mermaidens and mermen attacking a Zourit ::::19::

• ltolmanltolman Member Posts: 55
    I dont know how fast I'll visit this site but at the moment I cannot see the screenshots, course Dark and Light's website just gives me a link back to MMORPG; even if I click the box theres no option that says "show picture".  Any ideas why I cannot view these pics (I'm at a friends PC at the moment, wont be back to my PC til Friday night)
  • DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415
    My first guess is that perhaps your friend has image blocking security options turned on? I know I've turned them on by accident countless times! :)

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com
    Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

• ltolmanltolman Member Posts: 55

Well I'm home now on my computer and I can see the pictures, very nice.

As far as my friends PC, oh well I'm not there no more lol