Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C2P = Neocron Killer

ezzaezza Member Posts: 88

seriously KK need to do something about this, you have a company who doesnt even want to take customers money.

i just came back after a while of not really playing.

originally i had 3 accounts c2p decided they didnt like one, so suspended it.

now they have suspended my main account, the one with my tank/pe/spy on meaning no play for me.

what the hell is that all about.

if KK want the international release to go smooth, then dump c2P, 10tecle may have a invested interest in them but quite frankly they are doing there best to kill the game one account at a time

Comments

• SerberusSerberus Member Posts: 8

Yea C2P has killed far to much of the player base.  Ive seen people who have played the game since the start then C2P decides they have an invalid card or that the account isnt good.  So its just stupid oddly enough it mainly seems to effect Uk and US people and not to many others.

C2P is what kills NC2 if they fix it then the game would see a lot mroe people come back and join.

Good gameing.

• ezzaezza Member Posts: 88

ya damn annoying as well, id reactivated, move to CA joined Blood on terra, had a couple of ops battles, then find C2P have decided my money isnt good enough for them.

Yea C2P do that, ive seen them drop peoples accounts on acount of a card that didnt work (so C2P say) whilst the card is still working for the person and even their bank say its fine.

Im wondering if the reason for the international release being delayed again (again) is because of them not sure. Probably just KK being lazy asses.

Ah well with any luck they shall fix it (hah!)

Good gameing

• BlargiusBlargius Member Posts: 3

Oh this sounds like it will be lots of fun.    I'm planning on coming back to NC2 (I quit at release of NC2, after the 1-month roll back on Saturn pissed me off).    Maybe C2P will be easier to set up if I just create a new account, instead of re-activating my spy. 

Wish me luck image

Well ive had no trouble with C2P but lots have.  I think now is probably not a bad time to join the game they are about releasea  big content patch ( i was thinking of leaving cos not much to do once you get to a certain point) but there are events also happening. So maybe this is the start of the game getting better who knows.

good luck with C2P

• Kriminal99Kriminal99 Member Posts: 377

This game really amazes me lol...  First you see them drive away customers in droves with poor game design, then with rediculous rules they are banning people hundreds at a time (if you have to ban that many the problem is your lack of understanding of human nature not the people), then they lose people to failure to live up to their promises and now Click 2 pay randomly prevents people from being able to pay for their accounts...

How is this company still in buisness?  I wonder if there isn't like 5 diehard neocronners who will overcome every obstacle to play and have like 100 accounts each supporting the entire game... oO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PROBABILITY(YOUR STATEMENTS BEING MOTIVATED BY FEAR(I>U)) > .5

• baconopsbaconops Member Posts: 10

When I first got this, C2P messed up information and closed my account with my ** Melee Tank on it. I had to spend 3 days with them on just getting it back, but I finnaly did. On neocron's official forums, the admin is saying that they working with PayPal and might even be able to pay for it though them.
    ::::08::::::08::::::08::
    Finnaly
    Thank you KK

• ezzaezza Member Posts: 88

Originally posted by baconops

When I first got this, C2P messed up information and closed my account with my ** Melee Tank on it. I had to spend 3 days with them on just getting it back, but I finnaly did. On neocron's official forums, the admin is saying that they working with PayPal and might even be able to pay for it though them.
    ::::08::::::08::::::08::
    Finnaly
    Thank you KK

ya i they get that going i may bring back one of my accounts.

• baconopsbaconops Member Posts: 10

Uhh...
    I played NeoCron 2 January 2004 and it got cancled for whatever reason and during that time I couldn't play.
    Just got my account back,
    AND THEY CHARGED ME FOR THAT YEAR
    I COULDNT PLAY DURING THAT TIME
    I DIDNT EVEN GIVE THEM THE RIGHT CREDIT CARD

Burn in hell C2P
    ::::27::::::27::::::27::