Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is leeching possible is gw2

zastenzasten Member Posts: 283

I have another player that, everyday request to be in a party with me. The never come to my location, nor do they ask for help, if I ask if they need help where they are. They seem to be afk most of the time as well and also beg for items such as dragon wings which I mentioned that I have a spare set.

It seems strange to me that, to be in a party but not active as a party, working together.

Are they leeching or are the simply the type of player that feels the need to have some form of connection to another player in game?

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

the guy keeps adding you, begs for stuff, ignores your comments, and dont cooperate?

easy solution: /ignore, /report, /havefun

edit: i never experienced leeching in gw2 so id do what i said first

• LokbergLokberg Member Posts: 315
    The only thing i found leeching in Gw2 is when people switch toons at the end boss battle in dungeons
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    I'm sometimes in a party in Eternal Battlegrounds, but we are not all doing the same thing.  One person may be defending a camp, one a tower and another just running for his life.  Supposedly drops are better in a group and that might be why he wants to be in a group.  However, if he is not chatting and constantly asking for things, then I would say goodbye. I have seen times where if someone I am grouped with takes a camp,tower, etc.  and I am clear across the map, often I will also get credit. So you can consider this a form of leeching.