Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide 2: Nexus Battle Island Fly Through

2»

Comments

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    Originally posted by Squeak69

my question is have they done anything to counter the rampant hackers running around yet.

cause that's why I stopped playing, got tired of being one shoted by people running around with no shileds and 1 point of health, and yet couldn't be hurt.

been playing for 2 weeks since I started back, on average 6 hours a evening, peak time EST through peak time PST, and I have seen 1 hacker.  I played from tech test through November of last year and saw no hackers.  

The people that scream hacker really need to think about it, not saying you are bad, but you definitely need to check yourself before you run off screaming hacker.  Shotguns, can one shot you (some of them) SMG's in close will shred you.  Learn to play before you scream hack.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by Hatefull
    Originally posted by Squeak69

my question is have they done anything to counter the rampant hackers running around yet.

cause that's why I stopped playing, got tired of being one shoted by people running around with no shileds and 1 point of health, and yet couldn't be hurt.

been playing for 2 weeks since I started back, on average 6 hours a evening, peak time EST through peak time PST, and I have seen 1 hacker.  I played from tech test through November of last year and saw no hackers.  

The people that scream hacker really need to think about it, not saying you are bad, but you definitely need to check yourself before you run off screaming hacker.  Shotguns, can one shot you (some of them) SMG's in close will shred you.  Learn to play before you scream hack.

yes this is true but on the other hand, basic rifles cant one shot youor clear a entire room in one burst, also how do you explain the more common hack I ran into a person who wont die even when being shot at by several people at close range, often these people will have no shileds and a hair of health the whole time.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.