Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retrieve account?

Haven't played since a few months after launch.  I know that a different company bought the game and I was just trying to figure out what my old login info was or if they had some sort of account merging process, etc. to go through.

Comments

• itbewillyitbewilly Member UncommonPosts: 351
    Originally posted by SwashBuccaneer
    Haven't played since a few months after launch.  I know that a different company bought the game and I was just trying to figure out what my old login info was or if they had some sort of account merging process, etc. to go through.

They used to. I'm sure if you go to Gamersfirst and email their support team they can send you the instruction on how or if you can still merge accounts. It may be too late now and the character's might be gone but im not sure. Maybe someone else can answer that has merge accounts recently. I did mine once G1 took over. I do know the same team that handled the old Fallen Earth still handle this one. That's why you don't see over-priced pay to win garbage on it like you did APB as soon as G1 got it.

http://support.gamersfirst.com/customer/portal/articles/324962-account---how-do-i-link-a-legacy-fallen-earth-account-?t=47561 This tells you how to link accounts but you will need to probably contact them via phone or live chat(if its an option) to get your original account details.

• Thanks for the info.  I was able to remember my login info as I tried a few things that it might have been lol.  All set now and my characters are still there, even.
  • itbewillyitbewilly Member UncommonPosts: 351
    Originally posted by SwashBuccaneer
    Thanks for the info.  I was able to remember my login info as I tried a few things that it might have been lol.  All set now and my characters are still there, even.

No problem. The game still was fun and seemed to have plenty of people running around last time i was on. Hope ya have fun.