Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall Closed Beta Look

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Closed Beta Look

I wanted to get this one out there. Because I believe Firefall is fun. And deserves a place in a lot of peoples library as a game to play. This is the last look before it all goes open beta on us :) The game still has a lot of rough patches it needs to work out.

Comments

• kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    This game is great, love the lack of hand holding. The crafting was daunting at first, till i figured out the mats. Can't wait for the patch cause this game is already amazing.
  • DirkzenDirkzen Member Posts: 144

Great stuff, and I agree.  I'm just slightly worried about open beta.

They need more testing and people hammering on thier servers before just.. throwing the doors open.

I don't know how many people they invite, but the game just seems... empty at times.  I hope they know what they're doing, and i've got my fingers crossed.

I'm just bracing for the shitstorm.

Edit- further thoughts

Even Guildwars 2, with all the server stress tests and things they did still didn't prepare them for launch day.  Their servers melted and buckled, and they were PREPARED for it.

I've been playing this beta for quite a long time now, and i've yet to see a single test or anything.  I really, really hope they're ready.