Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test V Rest live twitch

Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

Live feed of the current Test V rest , this is having massive impact on the face of eve, really its going to either break Test or Goons i know who my monies on :)

http://www.twitch.tv/mad_ani/#

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

Comments

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

The fountain campaign is the best war EVE has seen in maybe the last 3 years.

I especially like it because it means we (Dinner Squad vs Stain RUS)) ) can have our little war in Stain and be left to fight it without any gatecrashers.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by Malcanis

The fountain campaign is the best war EVE has seen in maybe the last 3 years.

wouldn't call it like that, as soon as Local explodes with 1000+ for our 300 man fleet, it's back to the old racial abuse, the referrals to the Holocaust in local chat trying to lag you up......and then later the tears when the reds (cfc) get whiped again.

It might be fun, but fighting goons gets boring fast. It's like beating up a little kid and then they stand from a 300y distance all bloody shouting "nananananaaaaaaaaa" and then you beat em up some more.

They don't understand the message though.

Gets boring.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    If you say so; I'm not in Fountain. Russian smack is generally too inept to be anything but amusing.

Give me liberty or give me lasers