Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge North America

BreakNFacesBreakNFaces Member UncommonPosts: 77

Join ArcheAge North America

http://www.facebook.com/ArcheageNorthAmerica

We are a place where players can join guilds, guilds can create alliances and where player factions are BORN!!! Live streams of the admins playing in Korea daily...All while we wait for the American release

Comments

• SephrosSephros Member UncommonPosts: 429
    Facebook....eh

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

OP...you want a gathering place for interested players I suggest a website that has a better reputation for personal privacy  than the social media like Facebook. Personally...I have as little to do with Facebook as possible.

Why doesn't TRION have an ARCHEAGE forum? Two days ago ARCHEAGE wasn't even mentioned on the Trion website.

I would humbly suggest TRION lead the way on its own site.

• BreakNFacesBreakNFaces Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Originally posted by Shadanwolf

OP...you want a gathering place for interested players I suggest a website that has a better reputation for personal privacy  than the social media like Facebook. Personally...I have as little to do with Facebook as possible.

Why doesn't TRION have an ARCHEAGE forum? Two days ago ARCHEAGE wasn't even mentioned on the Trion website.

I would humbly suggest TRION lead the way on its own site.

You make a good point, Trion has never been that great in promoting games in my opinion. There is one website www.archeagesource.com but I just figured that it would be good to have a Facebook place also

Feck the NSA :)

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    I would not say facebook is the best media for this for sure. 

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!