Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Panzar Arena Action MMO Hands On

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Hands On

Sometimes you get games to look out you never expected. I remember briefly seeing this game and saying what is that? Most people call this a MMO Arena game. A few games have tried to survive like this. Most of those games were shooters are heart. This one has shades of Warhammer, WoW, and GW2. All smashed into a nice mix of simple fun.

First thing you notice is how outstanding the game looks on high settings. But on the flip side it can scale down and be played on a toaster if you wanted to. Which means mostly anyone can enjoy it always a plus. Means a greater number of gamers may get enjoyment out of this title.

The game play in this game is simple. Kill or be killed is the name of the game here. You have a base left mouse click normal attack. And a right mouse click power attack. A weaker attack can lead into a power attack. But not vice versa in fact you will kinda just stand there if you try that. Not good in a pvp game extremely not good. You can also block with the left ctrl, which comes in handy so use it. Each class has it's own set skills. You can empower these skills more through a simple easy to follow skill tree. So you can actually make tidy little builds for your own satisfaction.

Being that this is a free 2 play cash shop is of course name of the game. By far this is the cheapest cash shop, per item store I ever seen. You can buy everything including levels which is like just wow! But before you get all wtf on me. Well, theirs a catch because even if you buy levels. You still need gear for said levels. So it's almost not worth buying levels unless. You're going to shell out cash to buy mats to trade skill gear for the level. 

My suggestion is every 4 levels cut off your exp gain. And set it all the way in the gold side. Yes their is a slider in the game you can do that. You can also convert gold into the games cash shop currency. So basically if you're not lazy you can play the game completely free and clear. 

I have only seen two maps and both were king of the hill types. I've heard of other maps like Domination. However in 10+ games I have yet to see one in person. So maybe you guys will get lucky. In my modest opinion this is a excellent kill time game. It probably won't be your main game replacement. But definitely worth keeping a eye on to see how it progresses.