Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Sky Pirates of Tyria Announced

13»

Comments

• LordSneergLordSneerg Member Posts: 119
    "I will not return until a LFG tool is implemented.."  I agree with this statement.  They can do all they want but without this little item I can't see myself coming back. 
  • BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    It takes about 19 seconds to use the flag website and you get a group a couple mins after that so am lag tool is not going to change your gaming exp.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Originally posted by RizelStar
    Originally posted by Soki123
    SOunds as boring as always. Work on the crappy WvW already. Whoever had a que of 3 hours to get into WvW is flat out lying, haven t had one in months.

Dang I didn't even know you still played GW2.

Ahh whelp on topic, this is once again another interesting update.

Thank you for caring.  I log in from time to time, still boring:( Pretty impressive they re adding permanent content , rofl.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938
    I honestly can't keep up!
  • evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Interested in the rebalancing, all the builds / weapons I wanted to play were subpar and got forced into playing styles that ended up burning me out.  If some of my preferred builds become viable I will definitely jump back in.
  • lathaanlathaan Member UncommonPosts: 476
    Originally posted by Nephaerius
    Originally posted by jtcgs
    Originally posted by Nephaerius
    Generally still disappointed.  They really continue to neglect PvP over PvE.  With PvP they continue to add features that should have been in at launch while actually expanding on PvE.  Really excited to see balance changes though.

Name me one single game to EVER release with the things that have been added in GW2 since launch...go on. Just one.

Uh...name one meaningful addition they've made to PvP since launch?  The answer is none.  Balance has been horrible since launch leaving several classes underperforming and useless in PvP when directly compared to another class you could bring.  They've added new maps to sPvP that continue to remain the same singular mode present since launch.  Now they've added spectator mode and custom arenas, again for a singular pvp mode of point capture and hold.  WvW they got rid of culling and added an AA path that's not meaningful at all and took out the orbs and replaced them with nothing meaningful because they couldn't figure out how to stop the hacking.

So just like most themeparks out there PvP is neglected again.  Which is a travesty if you compare to GW1 even at its launch.

Also they can churn out all the content they want.  However, if it's not good, which is an opinion obviously, it's just a waste.

*asks wtf they added. goes on with a wall of text of things they did add. pwns self very hard*

• lathaanlathaan Member UncommonPosts: 476
    Originally posted by LordSneerg
    "I will not return until a LFG tool is implemented.."  I agree with this statement.  They can do all they want but without this little item I can't see myself coming back. 

http://gw2lfg.com/

better than any ingame tool you could build. and everyone is using it.

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062
    Originally posted by Muke
    Originally posted by DeaconX

I logged in for the first time in months yesterday and was amazed to see I was put on an OVERFLOW server. That's something I hadn't seen since the very first month of the game's launch.

You were probably in Lion's Arch. :)

This game is awesome, I left it last november, came back in march and loving it ever since.

It was actually the town right outside Divinity's Reach, Shaemoor I believe it's called.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.