Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Division

AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757

For those that are interested in The Division and would like to play it on PC and not on a console, there is a petition going on here. 

https://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-release-tom-clancy-s-the-division-for-pc

In a machinima interview, one of the devs asked for PC players to show interest for this game. While I believe it to be a marketing ploy, basically having gamers do their marketing for them through forums and petitions, since I don't think it needed to be proven that such a game would appeal to PC gamers, you might as well sign the petition too :).

Comments

• 0vergil00vergil0 Member UncommonPosts: 27

haha we got the same idea in aprox same time :P i made a post for people to sign that too hehe

it keep growing every day we will have it ! 

• XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,847

Originally posted by Vinterkrig
    Depending on how the pvp is done.... boy it could easily be my favorite game... looks like what everyone wishes APB was..... and I'm willing to try and not be awful on a controller to play it on console... but it'll be frustrating to see my FPS skill diminished by not having a KB/M
    There are PvP areas, where its pretty much Free for all.
    You can also loot any items that havent been to saved to the character.
    Items become saved and therefor unlootable in PvP when you return to the town hub.
    To return to the town hub you launch a flare, it takes 90 seconds to return when you launch the flare and it also marks you/your group on the map to all other players when you launch the flare.

PS3 supports USB keyboards and mice, unknown currently if PS4 also similarly supports them. Either way Ubisoft would have to specifically program support for keyboard and mouse into the PS4 version which would be unlikely.

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

The game is already on PC image

So shouldn't be hard to actually release the game on PC

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    This game and watchdogs peaks my interest.
  • redcappredcapp Member Posts: 722
    Depending on what they do with the survivalism aspects of the game, this really could be a sick example of a virtual world shooter MMO.  Something like DayZ on a massive scale with something other than zombies would be epic.
  • ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by Vinterkrig
    Originally posted by redcapp
    Depending on what they do with the survivalism aspects of the game, this really could be a sick example of a virtual world shooter MMO.  Something like DayZ on a massive scale with something other than zombies would be epic.

For sure

keep an eye out on Miscreated ( miscreatedgame.com ) for pc at least

in response to the pc in the xbox one demo, doesn't mean that was running any version of the division, i really hope this game has kb/m support I'm nasty with a that setup, awful with a controller.. like uber bad.

Well I don't know either even though I placed the screenies. But I "asume" that most of the games in the XBO booth where running on those PC's. Unknown for me if the devision was actually run on those. And not saying that PS4 might have done the same. But I was alittle bit suprised seeing those pics myself.