Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New, Friendly, Casual [House of Nobles] (Tarnished Coast)

laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,071
How about a guild where the numbers don't matter, levels are not important and anyone is free to be who they want to be? How about joining new players on their journey of exploration?

The Idea:
I like to play games and I play them for fun. Whenever I get back home in the evening, the last thing I want to worry about is meeting some requirement, working only so I can work some more. I like to hang out with my friends and do content no matter the reward. I like to meet new people and have a good time.

House of Nobles was set up to be just about that.

It is about bringing a group of people together to enjoy the game alongside each other. We want to kill evil stuff, tease each other and have a laugh in the process. We want to be a family.

Background:
The guild was set up almost a year ago, when the game came out. Me, my sister and our friend got into the game and made the House of Nobles so that the family could be together. Over the time more people joined, forming a small community with the heart of a family.

Who we are today:
A lot of my friends have decided to pick up Guild Wars 2 now that they have some free time over the summer, so our guild will be a small active band of adventurers exploring the world of Tyria together. As silly as it seems, I had trouble finding people to play with when my friends were not in GW yet, so I decided to open our guild's recruitment to make sure noone is alone if they don't want to be.

We don't mind if no-one joins, we don't mind if ten new people tag along. We will be there and we are happy to welcome you.

What we offer:

• New players to learn and explore with.
  • A family that welcomes anyone mature.
  • Real friendships with real people.

You should be:

• ?Polite and mature.
  • Happy to adventure with others.
  • Eager to make new friends.

If you are interested in us, contact me preferably through in-game mail.

Server - Tarnished Coast
Name - oginecka.4265

Alternatively you can message me through MMORPG, although I do not check the mailbox here that often.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in our band of adventurers on our path to glory!