Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 combat > Wildstar combat

JacobinJacobin Member RarePosts: 1,009

I was interested in the telegraph system, but the after seeing the gameplay and watching the guy spend over a minute mashing 5 different buttons to kill a level 1 mob almost put me to sleep.

I wasn't seeing much movement and everything thing seemed very slow and clunky compared to GW2 which is upsetting since the graphics are far worse.

Comments

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    That really isn't saying much. Both games aren't that good.
  • KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Originally posted by Normandy7

I take it you are a fan of tab targeting combat.

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363

Well, your opinion is just that. The amount of people playing GW2 cant ALL be wrong.

What game do you prefer than? Just giving your opinion like that makes you sound like a classic arrogant MMORPG forum poster.

• WaldoeWaldoe Member UncommonPosts: 642
    Originally posted by Nihilist

I was interested in the telegraph system, but the after seeing the gameplay and watching the guy spend over a minute mashing 5 different buttons to kill a level 1 mob almost put me to sleep.

I wasn't seeing much movement and everything thing seemed very slow and clunky compared to GW2 which is upsetting since the graphics are far worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgFo28scfYM

That video looks so slow, simplistic, boring and clunky.....not!

• stevebombsquadstevebombsquad Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Originally posted by botrytis

Well, your opinion is just that. The amount of people playing GW2 cant ALL be wrong.

What game do you prefer than? Just giving your opinion like that makes you sound like a classic arrogant MMORPG forum poster.

Really..... If that is the case then amount of people playing WoW can't all be wrong....

James T. Kirk: All she's got isn't good enough! What else ya got?

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Originally posted by botrytis

1, 10, 100, 100 000, 1 000 000, 10 000 000.  Does having alot of people say the same thing automatically make it true?

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

This discussion has been closed.