Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player culling?

xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310
Are they still having a huge issue with player culling?

Games:
Currently playing:Nothing
Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
Past games:
Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
Xpiher's GW2
GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
Warhammer - Xpiher

Comments

• ShortyBibleShortyBible Member UncommonPosts: 409

So glad you care.

This link might assist in replies to this thread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culling

• AnubisanAnubisan Member UncommonPosts: 1,798
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean OP. If you are asking whether or not new players are still killed randomly by PKs, then the answer is yes. You always have to watch your back in this game. That being said, you can survive and thrive in it if you use your head and have some friends to back you up.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    Originally posted by Anubisan
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean OP. If you are asking whether or not new players are still killed randomly by PKs, then the answer is yes. You always have to watch your back in this game. That being said, you can survive and thrive in it if you use your head and have some friends to back you up.

Thats not what he meant

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366
    the game doesnt really increase or decrease in population much for that past few years its been between 2 and 3k subscribers and i dont see that ever changing unless it gets some serious media attnetion. but the game has alot of issues that give it a small new palyer retention rate.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.