Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game officially dies

id post a link but then no one is even going to set foot in this subforum anyway so im not gonna bother.

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

So why even post the thread if you don't want to post a link. Pointless.

EDIT : Here is the link he wouldn't post

http://sunonline.webzen.com/News/Notice/Default.aspx?iBS=3565

• WATSKIWATSKI Member Posts: 37

http://forums.webzen.com/Topic958174.aspx

Just in case anyone was wondering. I find it funny that right below it they have someone trashing the game.

Aim Small, Miss Small.

• drivecdrivec Member UncommonPosts: 104

i feel your pain. it seem more and more now days there are so many game that there isnt enough player to populate them.

its sad  when an older game that you find really fun dies due to the lack of player moveing on and not necessarly to a better game.

Ive seen many a game die such as exsteel, shtattered galaxy , and fantasy earth zero. I have even found new game that come out but dont have the population to support the game weather from lack of advertiseing or lack of interest the market is just so flooded.

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

Thanks for the protip Panther2103. I use to play SUN briefly when it surfaced back in 2009. I didn't stay very long though. The enhancement feature was too reliant on the CS so I bailed. Can't really say I hate to see them go as we are at the point right now where the weak or the ill-conceived F2P/CS iterations are snuffed out of existence. My only regret is for the players who enjoyed the game. But if there was ever a time to celebrate being a F2P fan, it's now with all the top choices to choose from nowadays.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."