Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help Fallen Earth!

gopegope Member Posts: 40

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/06/05/choose-my-adventure-put-me-in-coach/

A fallout like MMO need you to get on 

Choose My Adventure

Help Fallen Earth so the Fallout mmo dream doesn't die. :)

http://www.gamersfirst.com/fallenearth/

Comments

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230
    Sorry. To me it looks like its the worst one on the list.

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• InsaneDalekInsaneDalek Member Posts: 119
    Yeah, no. The game really isn't very good, and quite frankly Satan will be ice-skating his way to work under a flock of migrating pigs before I give a single dime of my meager but hard-earned paycheck to Gamersfirst or any of their affiliates.

It's a sad day indeed when a family is too afraid of reprisals to publicly thank somebody for saving their lives.

• DavisFlightDavisFlight Member CommonPosts: 2,556
    Originally posted by Quirhid
    Sorry. To me it looks like its the worst one on the list.

A sandbox survival post apoc game set on Earth is the worst game on that list? Seriously? Worse than the moba? Worse than fucking Scarlet Blade? You people...

• gopegope Member Posts: 40
    Good Start
  • DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926

Fallen Earth got my vote, that wasn't a hard choice.

thanks for the reminder, re-downloading now

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

This game had a ton of potential, but in the end it wasn't sandbox enough to allow people to strike out, build a home, and dig the world.  The word, especially in S1 was so boring, I couldn't get past it.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.