Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars: 21 New Screens!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

ArenaNet is getting excited about their upcoming launch of Guild Wars.  To celebrate they have just released 21 new and breathtaking screen shots highlighting the many worlds within their game.  We have of course added all of these to our Guild Wars gallery and you can view them below as well:

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• BanegrivmBanegrivm Member UncommonPosts: 262

These are some pictures of guild halls. I recognize most.

I'm curious though, whats the name of the Guild Hall just before the last one. The last one's called the Hunter's Hall. I'd love to know as I haven't seen it yet. It reminds me alot of a crusader fortress when I look at it. Almost White Mantle'ish looking. Very cool! Our guild doesn't want to go to the Warrior's Hall again as we've used it ever since the WPE and been using it through every single BWE.

If anyone knows the name I'd be much obliged. Also does anyone know if these are all the halls? I know at the last BWE they supposedly introduced some new ones. I saw all the ones from the BWE before though, when they introduced the norse hall and the Hunter's Hall, etc.

Banegrivm
    Leader of the 1st Fist of Light
    www.1stfistoflight.com

• NothanNothan Member Posts: 19

Really nice !
    Thank for pictures
    4 days... and i'm in !!