Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny! Destiny! Destiny!

bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
How  for heaven i didn't know about this game?? You hype all of this classic fire and forget games and this pearl is hidden  behind tons of garbage. I saw the screens it is amazing and unbelievable . Will it be on pc or is that only for console? Damn! Now i'm excited as never before------ Look that link guys and later you can say that you are not excited---

Comments

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988
    Who cares, its console game.
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    it will be on PS3/PS4 and 360/Xbox One
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by mazut

A whole butt load of people actually

• bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
    Originally posted by tkreep
    it will be on PS3/PS4 and 360/Xbox One

I will buy ps4 only because of this game. I said to my self never console but it looks that time has come

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

You sure?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/409154/bungie-keen-on-bringing-destiny-to-pc/

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988
    Originally posted by Vannor

You sure?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/409154/bungie-keen-on-bringing-destiny-to-pc/

Now we are talking.

• MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643
    It's Bungie. What games have they ever made that were good besides Myth?

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

You sure?

A mmo with consoles in mind and then ported to pc,  when that happened? oh yeah DCUO and Defiance, the first clearly shows it

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793

The more the merrier :)

Though I haven't really looked into Destiny at all...perhaps I'll take a few minutes and see what the hub ub is about.

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by DMKano

Consoles are great for MMOs that do not require keyboard and mouse - look at Defiance for example.

a better example would have been Final Fantasy XI, at least that was successful, the huge problem with MMO's on consoles has always been lack of communication, it happens all the time in PC MMO's, but unless you have a keyboard, you pretty much can't talk to anyone on a console, and last time i checked there wasnt a TS3 or Ventrilo client for any of the consoles either. Communication is probably the hardest thing to achieve for a console based MMO, in game voice comms on consoles are really not suitable for any cross platform game, and quite often even the ones that arent. hopefully the next generation of consoles will at least start using some kind of recognisable standard, be it Teamspeak, Ventrilo or even Mumble, although these don't address general communication in game, but rather are a minimum requirement when you join any guild in most MMO's currently out there.  Unless you plan to play an MMO as a strictly single player game, with zero interraction, then you really do need to be able to talk/communicate in game.image

Guys look at that, this could change history of gaming--

You sure?

Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you so much for this men! You made my day happy

• achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726
    I don't know how anyone can play a shooter with a gamepad.  Give me a mouse any day.  I also don't understand the need for a shooter to be "massive."
    Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
  • ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Microsoft are trying to make it an xbox exclusive.
  • achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726
    Originally posted by ShakyMo
    Microsoft are trying to make it an xbox exclusive.

Nope.  It's coming to PS4.

Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
    Originally posted by achesoma
    I don't know how anyone can play a shooter with a gamepad.  Give me a mouse any day.  I also don't understand the need for a shooter to be "massive."

It is not just a shooter, cmon watch the presentation pls, it is something very very different

• MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643
    Originally posted by bubaluba

It is not just a shooter, cmon watch the presentation pls, it is something very very different

Fanyboyism at it's finest. The same was said about Defiance.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

Originally posted by Mkilbride
    Originally posted by bubaluba

Fanyboyism at it's finest. The same was said about Defiance.

Troll  at his finest who doesn't  know anything about game he criticize