Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE still 5$ - found another website.

MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643

http://www.markeedragon.com/index.php?product=122

While looking into what my starter pack on Steam came with, I found this. Appears to be the same deal, and a trustable site.

Also, has a 30 day trial code available. I am -thinking- of creating yet another trial account with the 30 day key, THEN applying my Steam purchase, so I got 60 days basically, enough to hopefully make enough ISK to Plex my way to free play.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

Comments

• MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643
    Originally posted by Robokapp

no.

a new player can't come anywhere near plex ammounts unless he's a market guru. you'll probably have to pay subscription unless you quickly succeed in securing a nullsec corp. then it's doable.

could I do it on a new account ? maybe - if I find a 0.0 corp and chain-train to Ishar :)

Well then absolutely everyone else has lied to me, they said you could get 500-600M Isk for a Plex in your first month no problem.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

• WargRider2WargRider2 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Assuming that [as a new player] you have a skill training queue completely figured out for the exact ship you know you want to fly which happens to be capable of running L4 missions under approximately 2 mil SP, and assuming you find a good L4 fleet team in your TZ you can make the 500-600Mill easily per week, it would probably take you 3 weeks in the most efficient times possible though so I would say close call... Honestly 2-3 months is the usual spot for a player to be able to securely make the 500 mil (again assuming perfect skill training)
  • tarodintarodin Member UncommonPosts: 128

I dont know well... i pay for play because i think it's a good game.

For the moment im a miner... it's a good way to make isk... and maybe with a retriever you can do money fast for a plex

• libraofdoomlibraofdoom Member UncommonPosts: 13

YOU CAN

make the plex

I use ISK to pay for plex, Solo player, Still in scope.

Just focus on getting getting to level 3-4 missions, and you will earn that isk.

I pay for my plex by pure level 4 missions and thats all it takes, Heck I have 2 accounts payed for by plex.

One in a Navy Issue Dominix Drone boat, The other in a Noctis to salvage up the level 4 wrecks.

We take it all back to dock, untill we have 2 ITERON's full of wrecks.

1 Account flys one iteron, other flys the other iteron to transfer 12,000 m3 of loot from my .5 sec i mission at to Dodixie.

Then we sell. rinse and repeat....its easy like seriously....

you can make the money with one account... I started from the now I'm sitting on 4.7bil isk and thats from just doing missions, now Im manufacturing on free time and playing the market it's 2 easy..