Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why Gm get me banned?

wungcwungc Member Posts: 8
Last night, we just played WOW as usual, i did nothing. 40mins ago, i received an email from Bilzzard, he told me for some of reseason my account has been to closed, i dont know how to do this case, then i just come to here to ask help.what should i do?

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by wungc
    Last night, we just played WOW as usual, i did nothing. 40mins ago, i received an email from Bilzzard, he told me for some of reseason my account has been to closed, i dont know how to do this case, then i just come to here to ask help.what should i do?

under no circumstances should you click on anything in the email, its probably a fishing attempt. Personally i always delete any emails i get that purport to be from blizzard, because 99.99% of the time, their fake.image

• wungcwungc Member Posts: 8
    LOL...i have to go to sleep now, see all of guys tonight
    Really? I tried to log in the game tonight, but i couldn't log in anymore..
  • ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785
    Contact blizzard support, go to your account management. Also, check if mail you received is not spam/phishing.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    no matter what, you should never click on a link in an email, log into wow as normal and go to account management, it should tell you there what the issue is, if there is one, but if you followed a link from an email, you might have just had your account hijacked, and thats why you can't log into it.image
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

My first question is... .. .

Why come here and not take it up with Blizzard support? It is not like we can do anything beyond tell you to take it up with them any way.

Secondly you should have a e-mail explaining why you have been banned/suspended.

Thirdly, after talking to Blizzard support, should you not be happy with how the case is handled they will provide you with a e-mail... Use this, do not come here and gawp.. Use the e-mail

I wish you the best of luck and it might just be a 72 hour suspension.

This have been a good conversation

Yea..guy, it's a plattforn to talk about this, it's a best choice to sovle it, and that case never happened before, i didn't know how to deal with that, i just dont want lose my darling account. that's all i needed. But thanks for your great suggestioins.........

TYVM, i will try to get my account back.:D:D:D
    Thanks Arthasm..