Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game are you playing on your PC now?

Comments

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    Chariots of War by Slitherine from 2003.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547
    Playing Gotham Knights now. I know it has it's critics but I am enjoying it quite a bit 
    Well, I am playing Gotham Knights on Xbox now but on PC I am playing Wigmund. 
    I watched Lazy Peon's video about it and have been very charmed by this indie RPG game. Very well done and a great sense of adventure.  
    Thanks for bringing up Wigmund, game looks good!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• PurplePepePurplePepe Member UncommonPosts: 122
    Entropia Universe. Celebrating 20 years.
    Andemnon
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547
    Alisha78 said:
    Undeadly said:
    Originally posted by taus01

Racing: Grid 2

Fun FPS: Defiance/Warface/BF3/Planetside2

FPS: Metro LL

Strategy: Wargame Air Land Battle

Nostalgia: Baldurs Gate Limited Edition HD

MMO: FFXI

Tons of Indie games that come out on a  weekly basis.

Nice.. Pretty much my choices!

I am also playing this game. please suggest me more games.

welcome to the forums

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines again. :)

The new 11.3 patch allows playing a few levels as a vampire hunter. Thats still very buggy though.
  • McCordRMMcCordRM Member UncommonPosts: 9

The Ninja Warriors – Play and Earn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fHceA_VgpY
    Obviously a scam. Just look at those comments, folks.
    Andemnonstrawhat0981
    My friends and I discussing various topics:
    LANGUAGE WARNING:  https://tinyurl.com/s5sue44m
    P.S.  Skip to about 30 seconds on the videos if you hate the opening as much as I do. Pfft.

The new 11.3 patch allows playing a few levels as a vampire hunter. Thats still very buggy though.
    Also dull, because all you do is apparently fight, fight, fight, and fight some more. I didnt finish though, but thats all the first level was. After that I had not found any money and I couldnt afford any ammo, so I had no clue how I was supposed to continue. I also didnt get any XP either.

Well, its a first version and its done by fans. Considering that, its actually pretty good.

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,071
    Tokken said:
    Most recent games this month:

Vendetta Online
    Rogue Glitch
    War Thunder
    Broforce
    Tinyfolks
    Polygod
    Muck
    Crypt of the Necrodancer
    Steep
    Ori and the Blind Forest
    how do you find the time?  wow!

I play each one for a little bit

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,823

I'm an avid gamer...

If this adbot is not using ChatAI or its equivalent I will eat my hat.
    KidRiskstrawhat0981
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    Scot said:

I'm an avid gamer...

If this adbot is not using ChatAI or its equivalent I will eat my hat.
    Ha!

In other news I'm playing a new game of Morrowind, Daggerfall and started Darkest Dungeon 2.

Also making my way through the legend of Grimrock.

Will also be releasing a rather odd skyrim mod on Sunday which was a request from someone on the modding forums (a sort of magic shop to make things easier to get certain magic items) and another Skyrim mod in a few weeks that adds on one of the Whiterun quests in hall of the dead (or whatever it's called.)

Scot
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,814
    I started playing New World, and actually am having a lot of fun.

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.

• DigDuggyDigDuggy Member RarePosts: 635
    I've gone back to Mortal Online 2.  I know it gets a lot of hate, but I like it.  They're making steady progress and I can't wait for territory control.  The odd thing is, that there are a lot of people that have recently come back.  It's like we had some kind of hypnotic trigger that caused us to come back now.  The population is also healthier than I thought, and a lot of new people.  Really enjoy it.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    olepi said:
    I started playing New World, and actually am having a lot of fun.
    It is indeed possible to have fun in New World despite the hater's hysterical exaggerations.

Now for me, it doesn't hold my interest for more than 3 or 4 months and I've done that twice about a year apart. But for the first while? Yeah, I've had fun with it and have gotten more than my money's worth.

olepi
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

Currently playing Baldurs Gate.

The Bioware originals, not the upcoming one.

I have a very hard time believing that BG3 will be anywhere near as great as the Bioware ones.
    Andemnon
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,823
    I'm playing on PC, I've been enjoying a mix of different games lately. However, before diving into any game, I always make it a point to check my mouse clicking speed using ClickTester. It's a handy website that helps me assess and improve my clicking skills.
    Do these adbots think we are daft? Improve my clicking skills before I play every game? Get out of here. :)
  • Epic_GamesEpic_Games Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    IM Playing Forza Horizon 5 With Maxed-out graphics

Here is my gameplay - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW3U4gx4d_4
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    edited June 2023
    Entropia Universe. Celebrating 20 years.

Celebrating 20 years of what? Redirecting your retirement funds into a gatcha toilet? I couldn't find anything to do in that game besides break out my wallet to buy ammo to kill a glitchy critter that drops nothing. I would have more fun throwing wads of cash off the Golden Gate bridge tbh.
    ValdemarJAndemnon
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    edited June 2023
    After a several week hiatus where I dabbled with a few KiSS phone RPG's, Grim Dark / Grim Tides (tossed the devs $5.95 to remove ads from Tides), I've returned to my PC and finally broke the seal on Endless Space 2 Disharmony.

Had it in my Steam Library for 3 or 4 years maybe, been many years since I played a 4X game, definitely different than I remembered from before 2005 or so.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    edited June 2023
    TD6 on my Steam Deck. It's a game that shocked me how much fun it is. I'm about 26hr into the game and just can't put it down. It's worth every penny.

EDIT: I'm the last of my friends to buy this. Every time they talked about the game, I made fun of them. I bought it to make fun of them after I played it. Well best $5 bucks I have spent in gaming. 
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    Playing Gotham Knights now. I know it has it's critics but I am enjoying it quite a bit 
    Well, I am playing Gotham Knights on Xbox now but on PC I am playing Wigmund. 
    I watched Lazy Peon's video about it and have been very charmed by this indie RPG game. Very well done and a great sense of adventure.  
    I really love the combat and the story I'm Gotham Knights. I don't understand the hate that game got. 
    ValdemarJ
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    Nanfoodle said:
    TD6 on my Steam Deck. It's a game that shocked me how much fun it is. I'm about 26hr into the game and just can't put it down. It's worth every penny.

EDIT: I'm the last of my friends to buy this. Every time they talked about the game, I made fun of them. I bought it to make fun of them after I played it. Well best $5 bucks I have spent in gaming. 

Bloons? If that's what you mean that game is fun, i have it on PC and my phone.
    Nanfoodle
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,424
    edited June 2023
    Nothing in specific ; I feel like I'm drifting too much. I need direction.

With that said, Battlesector and Solasta are super fun.
    Nanfoodle said:

26 hours is what I think my friends and I spent trying to get our new 7 Days to die dedicated server set up the past 3 or 4 days or so. (Our first time doing such)

I think we finally got it right late last night with the help of an old friend from these forums who stopped by our Discord on a whim yesterday. 

Thanks buddy, still miss your participation here on the forums though.... Cheers :)

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• BrainyBrainy Member EpicPosts: 2,026
    Kyleran said:
    Nanfoodle said:

26 hours is what I think my friends and I spent trying to get our new 7 Days to die dedicated server set up the past 3 or 4 days or so. (Our first time doing such)

I think we finally got it right late last night with the help of an old friend from these forums who stopped by our Discord on a whim yesterday. 

Thanks buddy, still miss your participation here on the forums though.... Cheers :)

Yeah thats alot of time invested just to setup a server.  I never setup a 7 days to die server, but I have setup other game servers, some games are way more complicated than others.

You would think dev teams would priortize making this process simplified so that groups of people can actually play their game.
    Brainy said:
    Kyleran said:
    Nanfoodle said:

Yeah thats alot of time invested just to setup a server.  I never setup a 7 days to die server, but I have setup other game servers, some games are way more complicated than others.

You would think dev teams would priortize making this process simplified so that groups of people can actually play their game.
    Well, I might have exaggerated a bit for dramatic effect, and it does include play testing each iteration.

At issue is 7DTD is in endless early access mode, (Alpha 21 releases this Tuesday) so hosting companies setup tools / interfaces aren't very complete nor well explain what each settings might do.

There is a setting like, activate enemy respawn? 

We first thought that the game world was pre-seeded with "n" number of enemies so turning it off meant we would clear the map until blood moon night came.

Setting it to "No" resulted in no zombies, wolves or dogs being spawned at all, but took us a while to realize it.

So yes was the correct answer, but enter the new server hosting UI where this same setting has a blank checkbox with no explanation.

Check it for Zombies, or uncheck? Not sure we know which is correct even now.  We did learn from our friend some settings can be changed without a server reset, but apparently this isn't one of them. We finally got zombies in the final build, a pregen10 map last evening.

Why not just restart every change you say?  Funny story, one of our first attempts to restart to chose a larger map size ended up with sever getting stuck in an endless restart loop. 

After 4 or 5 hours and two failed attempts by Nitrado to restart it themselves my friend asked them to cancel the account

For some reason he then opened another account with Nitrado, for a smaller server and cost($4.95) and we continued onward another day or so.

Another funny story, in the games UI airdrop settings are none, daily, every 3, 5, or seven days.  

In the hosting UI it's just a blank field.....

We put in 72 (hours?) but ended up with it set at daily in game.

Despite the game days being slowed down to 2 hours per day we found ourselves being buzzed like the 1942 bombings of London.

Every 72 seconds I think we had a plane or two flying directly overhead dropping supplies like Santa on Christmas.

Sign, back out again, change settings, restart...10 minutes, test again.

Definitely a learning curve which our friend said he went through his first time.

Long story short, seems we have it all correct for now so off we go to the races.

Brainy