Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game are you playing on your PC now?

Comments

• OldKingLogOldKingLog Member RarePosts: 567
    I've been playing the resurrected City of Heroes on the Homecoming server. Forgot how fun that game was.
    Andemnonolepi
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    edited March 2022
    I've been playing the resurrected City of Heroes on the Homecoming server. Forgot how fun that game was.
    Oh god you just reminded me how much fun that game is. Curse you for making me want to play again. No... No... must not be tempted.

I miss my Masterminds.
    Andemnon

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    cheyane said:
    Trying to decide between Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous and Solasta Crown of the Magister.

I am so excited because I am reading and collecting buttloads of information before I make my classes and choose my party. The best part of these games have got to be the beginning when you spend time gathering all this knowledge no? Don't you guys love planning the builds?

I didnt try PWotR but I did play Kingmaker.....At first it was fun to find new NPCs but after awhile I was wishing that we could have built our own party....I also dont really enjoy just following a pre-scripted story line....id rather just go out and burn my own trail....My biggest beef with Kingamker was we only had a certain amount of time to complete certain things or it was a complete fail......Once I ran out of time on the main quest, I just uninstalled and never went back to it.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    cheyane said:
    Trying to decide between Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous and Solasta Crown of the Magister.

I am so excited because I am reading and collecting buttloads of information before I make my classes and choose my party. The best part of these games have got to be the beginning when you spend time gathering all this knowledge no? Don't you guys love planning the builds?

I didnt try PWotR but I did play Kingmaker.....At first it was fun to find new NPCs but after awhile I was wishing that we could have built our own party....I also dont really enjoy just following a pre-scripted story line....id rather just go out and burn my own trail....My biggest beef with Kingamker was we only had a certain amount of time to complete certain things or it was a complete fail......Once I ran out of time on the main quest, I just uninstalled and never went back to it.
    I am very careful with time limits since when I played Fallout years ago and that village died and I failed the game I always check this. I try as much as possible not to spoil myself but time limits are something I always research.

I don't mind companions but you can get a whole group of hired people if you don't want the companions. Not too sure about about the companion quests , I guess those will go undone if you reject the companions but you can play the game with hired characters that you can customize.

I am almost 100 hours into Pathfinder Wrath. Game is amazing. The huge amount of detail in the quests and encounters and conversation plus options to handle some encounters is quite remarkable. Really very deep game. Maining a cavalier Gendarme is so much fun.
    Chamber of Chains
  • ChubakazubakaChubakazubaka Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    edited March 2022
    I haven't played Far Cry in a long time. The last game I played was Far Cry 3. But recently, I randomly saw the information that the actor from my favorite TV series is in Far Cry 6 video game. It interested me and I downloaded this game from the pirate bay installed it and plan to spend a few hours to see if it's worth playing or not. So far I like it, what will happen next is not clear. 
    Post edited by Chubakazubaka on
    Andemnon
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Wow shadow lands! Leveling an orc shaman. 

I have a dark iron dwarf shaman at lvl 60 but wanna exp horde.

• SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Hell Let Loose whenever my friend is wanted to play, it's not fun with randoms.
    For my MMO, a little of FFXIV, World of Warcraft and Lost Ark.
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • raxel997raxel997 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Fortnite: Is the original 2017 map back? Several leaks point to this big change

Theories about the content of the next season begin to coalesce.
    One of them (again) returns to the table: it is the return to the old Fortnite,
    that of the first seasons. Except this time, the hypothesis is backed up
    for a new filter.

The current season 3 of Fortnite ends in just under a month, and the miners
    Data brokers are beginning to spread rumors and leaks about the content of the
    next episode of the most famous Battle Royale today. One of them, Hypex,
    recently opted for a "100% return to the past" next season, which includes
    an arsenal of weapons taken directly from Chapter 1 of the game such as the
     TEC-9 pistol, the SCAR-H or the legendary double-pump shotguns

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jens57jens57 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I only play Diablo II now, I came back to this game after a 3-year break, a nice game for me, it does not get bored
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    Elden Ring
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,991
    Dzhizus said:
    I came to this forum to finally get off my "gaming binge" and start doing something, and my brain stumbled upon this thread.
    If you are a person, can you confirm that for us, thanks.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light
  • GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,428
    Scot said:
    Dzhizus said:
    I came to this forum to finally get off my "gaming binge" and start doing something, and my brain stumbled upon this thread.
    And how should that be confirmed?

• BrainyBrainy Member EpicPosts: 2,038
    Gorwe said:
    Scot said:
    Dzhizus said:

probably just being able to respond back to the question with a relevant response.  Not 100% of course, but at least something.
  • AndemnonAndemnon Member UncommonPosts: 179
    Well, Texas was just released on ATS, so, there is that. Trying New World again too, the beginning has improved quite a bit, and having fun with Rapier, see how it goes!
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Rotating between Stranger in Sword City, Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky and Nytermoon WoW.
    Chamber of Chains
  • hupahupa Member UncommonPosts: 157
    Just finished replaying Outward, restarted Core Keeper because of the new update, but I'm having hard time staying interested. I'm really hooked on FarmRPG browser game.
  • AngrakhanAngrakhan Member EpicPosts: 1,172
    Warhammer inquisitor martyr and Warhammer Darktide beta which is really fun but really crashy right now. They have their work cut out for them before launch.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,991
    Gorwe said:
    Scot said:
    Dzhizus said:

By making a post that shows consciousness of my query, I checked that accounts posts, and they all have been edited to include links.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    This is one of my favorite threads...I do enjoy seeing what other people are playing...Even on Steam, sometimes you jsut get lost in the sea of games out there, so it is easy to miss some of them.

Currently Playing:
    7 Days to Die (waiting for A21 though)
    Shop Titans
    Farmer Against Potatoes
    Dead Frontier 2
    Phaserlight
  • olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,829
    No Man's Sky.

I've always loved Privateer and Freelancer, this feels like the spiritual successor to those. Having a blast.
    Andemnon

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    Lord of the Rings Online, Skyrim, Elden Ring
    Phaserlight
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    edited November 2022
    TDE Games: Drakensang - Conspiracy at Ferdok. 

Which is a 'choose your own adventure game' in that your given the situation and then decide on your actions.  Then in RPG fashion you have to roll against the ability or skill to see if you suceed.

It was offered way back when Drakensang: The Dark Eye first came out (via an ad on the back of the rule book in with the disks) as a prologue to the game.

They then came out with 8 more adventure modules that if you have an existing account can still buy and play through.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다