Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game are you playing on your PC now?

Comments

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,458
    edited July 2021
    I had the odd urge to play Fable 3 and FO:NV with a magic mod I found. I've just been having the odd itch for guns and magic based games lately.
  • olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,829
    I tend to bounce around a lot. Currently playing LoTRO on Treebeard, ESO, and some older games like Skyrim, Civ4 Colonization, and Heroes of Might and Magic III.

Oh, and Fortnight with the grandkids.

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.

• axiomsofdominionaxiomsofdominion Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Been playing a lot of Star Dynasties and Songs of Syx and a little Banished lately.
  • shetlandslarsenshetlandslarsen Member UncommonPosts: 203
    Lot of Stellaris lately- Good coffee and cigarettes game. Soon 1000 hrs in.

Fallout 4 is also a go to game when I feel I have more energy.

My day to day form varies widely. because of that so does the choice of game. 
    I am a scizo misanthrope. So one day I may go BANZAI on your post.
    Have not yet though. Maybe there is hope?
    Nah there is really none for me or the human race. 
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    I’m really rocking on Far Cry 6

Great addition to the franchise. Love the npc’s interaction with each other. I was stealthing try to reach my objective when I passed by a couple npc’s in an argument in which they started to fist fight one another.

The game really brings a virtual world to light which is what really draws me to these games.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Ultima Online

Eve Online

theHunter
  • WokeDevWokeDev Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Overwatch-Battfield IV- Mass Effect- assain creed odyssey 
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    I picked up 7 Days to Die on sale in Sept/Oct.....I absolutely love the game....IF someone could make a MMO like this I'd be all in but I just know the temptation to make it PVP would be too great and that would ruin it.....I think these kind of games are just best suited as co-op with friends.
  • KarmaparanoidKarmaparanoid Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Stardew Valley. I used to play a lot of Harvest Moon growing up, so it's nice playing something like that again. Makes me want to revisit the Rune Factory games.
    rojoArcueid
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Monster Hunter Rise!

• bisky27bisky27 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited February 2022
    This is primarily for gamers who do not have access to the internet. I just acquired FIFA 22 on Xbox One Series X (thanks to gameshare for splitting the money with a friend) and I'm really enjoying it. I tried it on the PS4 and it's pretty much the same game, but it's well worth the money on next gen.

This is coming from someone who has played FIFA since it was released in 1994 and has never really appreciated the offline mode, despite the fact that I still play it. I originally played PES in 2016, and I've never looked back in terms of offline gaming ( I continued to play fifa online ). Until now, that is. FIFA 22 is the only FIFA game that I have found to be legitimately fun when played with sliders and at a slow game pace.

https://router-address.uno/
    https://whatmyagenow.onl/
    Post edited by bisky27 on
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    bisky27 said:
    This is primarily for gamers who do not have access to the internet. I just acquired FIFA 22 on Xbox One Series X [...] and I'm really enjoying it. [...]
    1. There is no shortage of offline games ?

2. This is a thread about PC, as in Windows/MacOS/Linux computer, not XBox or any other console ?

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    Decided to check out one of my free epic games:

A Plague Tale: Innocence

The storytelling aspect is pretty good.  The gameplay loop is so-so.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    MK 11. Without a controller. Trail makers managed to keep me entertained for quite some time. Might come back to that when I'm not MMORPGing.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• GiffindexGiffindex Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Magic The Gathering Arena
    World of Warcraft 
    New World (thinking to Uninstall soon if no interest content)
    God of War (still fun to collecting)

GIFFINDEX (Thailand) โรงงานผลิตแผ่นรองเมาส์ รับผลิตแผ่นรองเมาส์ด้วยเทคโนโลยีทันสมัยและครบวงจรที่สุดในประเทศไทย นับตั้งแต่ปี พ.ศ.2541 
    เว็บไซด์ https://www.giffindex.com/ https://www.giffindex.com สอบถามเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ Email : [email protected]

GIFFINDEX (Thailand) Is The Best Gaming Gear Mouse Pad Manufacturer in Thailand since 1998
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Didn't expect much from Pokemon arceus but must so I really like it do far!

Yeh I red the title but needed to say this!!

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    Just started another Toreador in Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Just felt like playing it a bit more.

Sovrath
  • TheDalaiBombaTheDalaiBomba Member EpicPosts: 1,493
    Still working on God of War atm.  Also Hell Let Loose for my FPS and multiplayer itch.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Trying to decide between Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous and Solasta Crown of the Magister.

I am so excited because I am reading and collecting buttloads of information before I make my classes and choose my party. The best part of these games have got to be the beginning when you spend time gathering all this knowledge no? Don't you guys love planning the builds?
    TheDalaiBombaExsiras
    Chamber of Chains
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    edited February 2022
    Vampire Survivors. Pretty addicting roguelike rpg and it's cheap. Best of all, no clicking...just move around.

[Deleted User]Exsiras
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786
    cheyane said:
    Trying to decide between Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous and Solasta Crown of the Magister.

Solasta is very fun and well worth the time.  I played it very much enjoyed it.  

I am now playing Grim Dawn.  
    cheyanelaserit

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    MMOman101 said:
    cheyane said:

Solasta is very fun and well worth the time.  I played it very much enjoyed it.  

I am now playing Grim Dawn.  
    Pathfinder is a very good game as well.

I'd just try to decide which one to buy and play first :)

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    edited February 2022
    Broken Ranks. Slower paced, nicely written, original quests, repeatable kill tasks, much attention to detail for both world and combat. Pleasantly surprised. Might do a first impression later on.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Tillerlaserit
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    lahnmir said:
    Broken Ranks. Slower paced, nicely written, original quests, repeatable kill tasks, much attention to detail for both world and combat. Pleasantly surprised. Might do a first impression later on.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Could you do that impression. I'm keen on this game but was a little overwhelmed with the 10 second limit to decide on the skill order especially when you have so many skills later on to pick.

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    kitarad said:
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Could you do that impression. I'm keen on this game but was a little overwhelmed with the 10 second limit to decide on the skill order especially when you have so many skills later on to pick.
    For now I am all in on Elden Ring with a bit of Lost Ark on the side so I haven’t been playing much, sorry!

If you worry about the timer, don’t. It is all about setting up combos in advance and then using the timer to adjust during fights. I haven’t looked into the P2W concerns to be honest but for the first dozen or so hours I have played it is a great experience. Just download and give it a try, make sure to play a bit though and get to the mainland and get some points invested in your class.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    kitarad[Deleted User]
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer