Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game are you playing on your PC now?

Comments

• GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,428
    edited March 2021
    Scorchien said:
    yes , still Ultima Online near 24 years now ... ( looking forward to the new servers messing around in Deceit event ..

ARPG .. picked up all the DLC for Warhammer Chaosbane today .. pretty good deal and new Witch Hunter class is fun

Rogue is Tales of Maj'eyal - one of the better rogue likes made to date

RvR Warhammer RoR working towards RR 85

Some Wow mixed in waiting for Shadowlands .. Lvling Shaman
    How's PvE on RoR? I will never be fully interested in PvP, but Warhammer + RPG just screams "oh yes" to me. Games like Vermintide or Total Warhammer or Space Marine or Inquisitor: Martyr or BFG: Armada(all of them being either more PvE or better in singleplayer) just proves my point.

And, oh yeah, Armada games are awesome, highly recommended to everyone. Just keep in mind that Armada 1 is more detailed and small scale, more akin to a naval version of Kill Team than to actual BFG game.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    edited March 2021
    I am playing Path of Exile mostly. I was playing Valheim but it is getting harder for me to progress and things are killing me a lot so I have not played it for awhile. I still think it is a great game but I've gone back to playing Path of Exile for now.
    Chamber of Chains
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    edited March 2021
    Finally finished all the story (Arc) content on Star Trek Online so started playing the SPG Blackguards from where I left off back in 2018.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    I've been struggling through Battle Brothers lately trying to get my money's worth out of it.......I watched teh vids on Youtube and thought what a great game, but when I actually started playing it, it plays differently......FIghts are hard to find, quests are locked often, gold and supplies are constantly draining and with no quests or mobs to fight it is hard to stay afloat.....I think I need to find a good mod for it as the game itself is lacking.
    [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ArthurDavisArthurDavis Newbie CommonPosts: 4

Heroes of Might and Magic V

Mendel
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Been too busy to play much of anything. Next week will be worse for my PC gaming, Monster Hunter Rise will be taking up what precious time I have.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    kitaradTheocritus
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Valheim

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• TruvidiennTruvidienn Member UncommonPosts: 320
    League of Legends
    Valheim
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Diablo 3 - Maybe? 
  • TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited March 2021
    Gorwe said:
    Scorchien said:
    yes , still Ultima Online near 24 years now ... ( looking forward to the new servers messing around in Deceit event ..

ARPG .. picked up all the DLC for Warhammer Chaosbane today .. pretty good deal and new Witch Hunter class is fun

How's PvE on RoR? I will never be fully interested in PvP, but Warhammer + RPG just screams "oh yes" to me. Games like Vermintide or Total Warhammer or Space Marine or Inquisitor: Martyr or BFG: Armada(all of them being either more PvE or better in singleplayer) just proves my point.

And, oh yeah, Armada games are awesome, highly recommended to everyone. Just keep in mind that Armada 1 is more detailed and small scale, more akin to a naval version of Kill Team than to actual BFG game.
    RoR pve... the lore is great.  You actually keep a personal tome with all the lore you collected.  The leveling pve is mediocre aside from public quests. 

End game 5 man dungeons are busy, but be a healer or tank to get a spot more frequently. 

Endgame Public Quests... which are basically 20 man raids happen a lot... because that's where you get the best talismans for gear or other cool gear/items.

Grouping is easy in the game, there is a channel for it.  

RvR is super fun if you give it a chance, joining a open 20 man warband is easy (you can select them from a list and just join)

PVE wise better games out there, but it's free... give it a shot.  Hit level 40 for the fun end game PVE stuff (should take about 40 hours)
    [Deleted User]Gorwe
  • GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,428
    Gorwe said:
    Scorchien said:

RoR pve... the lore is great.  You actually keep a personal tome with all the lore you collected.  The leveling pve is mediocre aside from public quests. 

End game 5 man dungeons are busy, but be a healer or tank to get a spot more frequently. 

Endgame Public Quests... which are basically 20 man raids happen a lot... because that's where you get the best talismans for gear or other cool gear/items.

RvR is super fun if you give it a chance, joining a open 20 man warband is easy (you can select them from a list and just join)

PVE wise better games out there, but it's free... give it a shot.  Hit level 40 for the fun end game PVE stuff (should take about 40 hours)
    Thank you. Is everything working properly?

And I know that WAR's PvE isn't great, but what choice in Warhammer RPGs do I(or anyone else) have? RvR is more than fine, I know that, but it's just not my kind of thing, it's often too easy and kinda bullshit.
  • AugustusGAugustusG Member UncommonPosts: 73
    LOL
    Warhamer inquisitor martyr
    BDO
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Last Epoch and then some more Last Epoch.

There's something about this particular ARPG that hits all the things that matter to me when I play this type of game.

I find the balance between acquiring power through gear, leveling and the passive and the skills which can be specialized and synergize very well with other skills, just about perfect. None of those different things that contribute to a build are overly dominant over the other ones.
    lahnmir[Deleted User]
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• Fractured_VeilFractured_Veil Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Like many others, I've been spending a lot of time in Valheim
    [Deleted User]
    Survive and thrive in the deadly wilds of Maui 2122 https://discord.com/invite/fracturedveil
  • TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited March 2021
    Nyctelios said:
    Gorwe said:
    Gorwe said:
    Scorchien said:

Thank you. Is everything working properly?

And I know that WAR's PvE isn't great, but what choice in Warhammer RPGs do I(or anyone else) have? RvR is more than fine, I know that, but it's just not my kind of thing, it's often too easy and kinda bullshit.
    Saw in their page "not everything is there"... so I wonder how much of a game there is in the private server.
    Yes, private server is very mature in content and reliability. Viruatually the whole game is there, they have better rulesets and balance than live version (No super OP level 100s or classes)  and adjust a lot of things based on data. 

Over 1200 players concurrent on the 1 server for 6-7 hours busy time a day (a lot of Europeans and US).   

The devs even added new custom content (e.g. collosium) and gear.  They have weekly in game events for prizes.

Once in a awhile an update might mess up something, but they usually fix it pretty fast and patch.  Follow the instructions to download and install.  
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • jolinemelinajolinemelina Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited March 2021
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO
  • jolinemelinajolinemelina Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Sorry Valheim, and every other PC game, Monster Hunter Rise is consuming all free time I have. And then some.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir 
    [Deleted User]
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Everquest 2 but it is down huge patch for 5 hours now.
    Chamber of Chains
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    I am playing a lot of ESO right now. I want to check out the new expansion for anoo 1800 at some point too. 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LinifLinif Member UncommonPosts: 338
    Went back to Black Desert Online. They've made end-game progression very accessible now, with the min-maxing side still hard as nails. Feels good to largely skip the heartache of the enhancement system
  • RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914
    Finished the EA of solasta cant wait for its release
    Also I always play a little bit of BDO super casual style
  • viktorlovisaviktorlovisa Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited June 2021
    EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR.
    Post edited by viktorlovisa on
  • jitter77jitter77 Member UncommonPosts: 512
    I've been playing outriders i really like it.   It is very similar to the division games in a sci-fi setting.   I have not been hooked on a game for a long time.   I heard the end game is rough, but i am only like lvl 19 and feel i for my $39 worth already.  I do feel the cover mechanic is a bit clunky, but I got used to it.   My biggest issue is getting "stuck " or trapped by enemies.  Overall some areas have been challenging and i have not attempted matchmaking yet.   The enemies have been a little repetitive, but I'm hoping that changes as i move to more areas.