Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game are you playing on your PC now?

Comments

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    The Star Citizen space game called " Elite Dangerous "
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    I am actually going to make a dent in  my steam library as I will be trying out 3 new games over the next few days.  Plague Inc.; Monster World Hunter, and Vampyr
  • DNX_GamingDNX_Gaming Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Fortnite

But I'm so excited. I want to play Rage Among The Stars. It's almost here! The Release Date is February 15, 2020. It's on my wishlist on Steam.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1172410/Rage_Among_The_Stars/

This is the trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71N5UtSQ8sY

What do you think about it?
    Would you like to try it too?

• satansansatansan Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Saint seiya online reborn 
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    edited December 2019
    A game where your avatar sits at a desk, and has to click out of a gaming website now and then to avoid being seen by his boss.
    [Deleted User]Kylerankitarad[Deleted User]SovrathUngood

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,828
    I just started playing SWTOR for the first time, and I like it.

Also, the old standbys: LoTRO and Colonization.
    [Deleted User]

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.

• seshsesseshses Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Resident Evil 2 and Total war warhammer II 
    [Deleted User]
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Nothing atm, just some witcher3, monster hunter world and overwatch on ps4 and pokemon sword on switch.

And from time to time bdo online mobile.

• Quizar1973Quizar1973 Member UncommonPosts: 251
    ESO as of now

No one shall Rent space in my head!!!!!  B)
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    edited December 2019
    LOTRO and ESO  and Secret World Legends although that game keeps crashing on me.
  • davidbrok5davidbrok5 Newbie CommonPosts: 1

I havn't played many mmos but i want to start. I've played a bit of WoW, maple story 2, the free trail to FF14 and finally ESO. I really liked the feal of ff14 if that helps. I would like something with a good balance of pvp and pve. Of course I would prefer if it were not pay to win. A good amount of content is also prefered. I don't have any friends who like mmos so I would either need to be able to make friends online or be able to play effectively on my own. Please leave suggestions it would help a lot.

• BartondBartond Newbie CommonPosts: 6
    i play league of legends
  • kliomanskliomans Newbie CommonPosts: 6

I'm still playing Sims 2 and occasionally Minecraft.  Never switched to Sims 3 but I'm hoping EA will fix their bad rep with Sims 4.  Would be nice if they could do something right for a change.

So what are you playing on PC now?

I also play Sims 2, but I also love Battlefield.

• paul43paul43 Member UncommonPosts: 198
    edited February 2020
    I'm playing "Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines", I never played it back when it was released, have heard so much about it over the years, so when it was on sale for 3 bucks a few weeks back I picked it up. 

It's a nice little game, I play 1-2 hours a day, and I'm probably a little over half way into it now, currently in the sewers in Hollywood. 

Bloodlines is a good game, very well balanced combat, you're not just going to one hit a boss, and the tactics for killing bosses do change, it's not rocket science, but coming from MMO's where you just dps everything down in their face it's a nice experience having to come up with a strategy to take down a boss.

On the sale I also picked up "The Witcher 2" from 2011, never played that one either. I'll play that after Bloodlines, and maybe I'm a little closer to Cyberpunk release when I'm done with that one.
    Palebane
  • WenchesnmeadWenchesnmead Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Splitting my time between League of Legends and Grim Dawn atm
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Dragnelus said:
    Nothing atm, just some witcher3, monster hunter world and overwatch on ps4 and pokemon sword on switch.

And from time to time bdo online mobile.
    You call that nothing. Those are a lot of games you are playing.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]

• giselegadot3giselegadot3 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited March 2020

Started BF4 last week, until they "patched" something that has caused me to regularly crash about every other game.  Tried CoD Ghosts, but I can't stand the new maps, so uninstalled.

So I'm back to Mass Effect 1-3 because that's a series that has some real staying power for me. https://eur.cnv.to/usd/8.5

Post edited by giselegadot3 on
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Started BF4 last week, until they "patched" something that has caused me to regularly crash about every other game.  Tried CoD Ghosts, but I can't stand the new maps, so uninstalled.

So I'm back to Mass Effect 1-3 because that's a series that has some real staying power for me.

Is there a reason you are sticking to shooters from 2013? 
  • huynhpro98huynhpro98 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    the game I play
  • HengistHengist Member RarePosts: 1,282
    Mount & Blade: Bannerlord
  • kimpodokimpodo Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Quarantine got me playing slots grape on Facebook Gameroom all day

• alicemartinalicemartin Newbie CommonPosts: 2

I'm still playing Sims 2 and occasionally Minecraft.  Never switched to Sims 3 but I'm hoping EA will fix their bad rep with Sims 4.  Would be nice if they could do something right for a change.

So what are you playing on PC now?

How long does it take to learn enough programming to make a game?
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited April 2020
    Amathe said:
    A game where your avatar sits at a desk, and has to click out of a gaming website now and then to avoid being seen by his boss.
    Ahh the good old days, when we had an office to go to, a desk to sit behind and a boss to worry about.

• PalaPala Member UncommonPosts: 356
    Elite Dangerous
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    I think I played that game, like the ad says, I didn't last 5 min, that game is hard.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.