Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is that girl so angry?

TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

There is a Wildstar flash based add with a girl or woman, certainly a female of some sort, getting angry because someone asked her about her path.

Why is she so angry? I'm not objecting or anything, but it just seems like an overreaction.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

Comments

• AxhimAxhim Member Posts: 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fn8648VGMKM

This is the video presentation of the one of the two factions: the Exiles. I think you will recognize the lady you were talking about ;)

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Heh. Reminds me of my daughter, actually.

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    Originally posted by lizardbones

There is a Wildstar flash based add with a girl or woman, certainly a female of some sort, getting angry because someone asked her about her path.

Why is she so angry? I'm not objecting or anything, but it just seems like an overreaction.

Geesh-o'-crimany! Just watch the bloody video and it'll take a whole 15sec to understand her anger.  She used to have a home, the Dominion invaded said home and took it over, now she's homeless and pissed off.  Get it?   The whole of the Dominion is a "we're better than you, so do as we say or we'll kill you" ideal.  That's a dictatorship if I've ever seen one.   And thus the Exiles don't like it and want to fight it.   Simple.

• clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463
    LMAO that video was hilarious :D May look into this game for the comedy aspect.
  • wilbergwilberg Member Posts: 182
    PMS
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

You're from Virginia. Half the women you know probably act like that. As long as it's not directed at you, or me, they're fun to watch.

Oh, alright, only about 1 in 4.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Originally posted by Grunty
    You're from Virginia. Half the women you know probably act like that. As long as it's not directed at you, or me, they're fun to watch.Oh, alright, only about 1 in 4.

They are probably less likely to hit you if you have a camera though.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549

ever have a girlfriend or been married? Women over react sometimes. It's called hormones!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954
    Originally posted by lizardbones

Um, did you even pay attention to the video when you watched it, did you have the sound down?  Why would you ask such a silly question unless the whole message from the video shot right over your head.

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321

(edit)

As for the anger. Well that has already been explained, she lost her home. I'd be kinda angry too

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• Slappy1Slappy1 Member Posts: 458
    She wet her britches,that's why she acting that way.

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

Originally posted by snapfusion
    Originally posted by lizardbones There is a Wildstar flash based add with a girl or woman, certainly a female of some sort, getting angry because someone asked her about her path. Why is she so angry? I'm not objecting or anything, but it just seems like an overreaction.
    Um, did you even pay attention to the video when you watched it, did you have the sound down?  Why would you ask such a silly question unless the whole message from the video shot right over your head.

When I started this thread, I had not seen the video. I didn't know it even existed.