Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When do the servers open ???

WarWitchWarWitch Member UncommonPosts: 351

Anyone know when the servers open ? in EST time zone?

Comments

• udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803
    5:00pm PDT so 8:00pm EDT according to the message on the launcher.
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362

Thanks for info!

When I attempt to log into launcher I just get an error. I have no messages.

• udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803
    Originally posted by Margrave

Thanks for info!

When I attempt to log into launcher I just get an error. I have no messages.

Did you uninstall the beta launcher and install the live (oh sorry "open beta") one?  The beta one doesn't work and you have to reinstall the client.

• bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944

In order to allow our VIP Dragon Pack members the promised 24 hour early access, the Elder Prophets have decided to push our public Open Beta back to 5:00pm PDT tomorrow, May 30th. ref

edit
    seems $0E is going to screw with us and block all the non vip from redownloading the client untill 8 pm edt (5pm pdt, 0100gmt tomorrow) today when they open it as 'open beta.'
    Way to frakin go, 10s of thousands having to all redownload at the same time, ?what could go wrong?

The previous Dragon's Prophet client was 8.5GB.
    Beware DPT setup (19.5MB) tries to install Bling spyware, be sure to uncheck that.

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

I downloaded the client over a week ago, it did an update today and I'm in the game now.

EDIT:  I'm not one of the people who bought a founder pack to get some stuff and get in a day early, btw.

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362

I did in fact uninstall the beta and install the new client.

The error is when I attempt to login it says I'm not authorized to.

• RynetRynet Member UncommonPosts: 114
    I installed open beta and copied the launcher from open beta into the closed beta folder and hoping that it works and I won't have to download 16 gigs again lol. But yes open beta is much later tonight to allow VIP'S to get a full 24 hours before everyone else.
  • DataDayDataDay Member UncommonPosts: 1,538

It's kind of lame on their part. If you want to allow a 24 hour headstart, why not do it 24hrs earlier, rather than mess up and push the open beta date to sometime later in the day?

Seems poorly handled, but not surprising given its a f2p game and those usually lack quality across the board.

• makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
    Whats lame is that they didnt wait to go open beta, I can tell you why though. Every one in the chat was asking about when they could buy Station cash, and begging to give sony their money. But whats more lame, is that they are making you download a new program to install the game. I hope your tip works about transferring the files. My guess is they didnt want any one to see how little the patch was from closed beta to open beta.