Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EAEvent???

flootieflootie Member Posts: 100

Anyone going to this?

From Bluesnews.com:

The Electronic Arts' X Event is online offering super-secret sign ups for an event to unveil the semi-secret Ultima X project. According the information passed along to us about the event by some loose lips, "Ultima X: Odyssey is the next evolution of online gaming," and the event to unveil the RPG will be held in San Francisco on August 21-22, 2003.

Comments

• convergeconverge Member Posts: 76
    thats old news

• NabeshinNabeshin Member Posts: 2

Well I don't know if its old news tho since the event is next week.....

Thought I would add this little blurb about the game anyway...

http://www.ogaming.com/content/comments/1060215337,74938,.php

• flootieflootie Member Posts: 100

Sorry...but seeing that the event is next week...it doesn't seem old yet. And I don't see a thread on THIS board...plus I wanted to see what was going on here thinking about it...ya know....anyone going??  Anyone Anyone, Bueller???

And even if you can't go, you should check out the flash....

• convergeconverge Member Posts: 76
    yeah they admin in going to it. that lucky bastard

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    All I have to say is stay tuned...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • flootieflootie Member Posts: 100

So that means that you are going...yes?? Thats great...you have to let us know what it is about. I am hoping that they will imform alot about the PvP options...I don't really like PKing and hope that they have some options with safe zones too, etc...

I guess we will just have to wait tho!

And I thought I would leave you all with this screen shot I found ( I am sure you have seen it...but hey, why not)  but it won't work....argh