Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So is it Open Beta or Launch? Soft Launch? Like Neverwinter?

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420
At the top of this MMORPG.COM has that the release is 30/5/13 which is the release of Open BETA, and I am assuming, NO WIPES like what Neverwinter did - which means we could be in "Open Betä" for 6 months+ and you cant complain, because any bugs/lag ect can be explained as "Well, it IS still in BETA' correct?

Comments

• svandysvandy Member UncommonPosts: 277

My understanding is no more wipes. but I haven't seen anything that officially states that. Basing it off of:

Players on official forums talking about powerleveling starting.... well, today I guess

Pre-order rewards are given on day of Open Beta

Please visit my youtube channel for some H1Z1/DayZ casual roleplay videos!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQoK5VZlwBBzpsksmXtjMQ

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Originally posted by burdock2
    At the top of this MMORPG.COM has that the release is 30/5/13 which is the release of Open BETA, and I am assuming, NO WIPES like what Neverwinter did - which means we could be in "Open Betä" for 6 months+ and you cant complain, because any bugs/lag ect can be explained as "Well, it IS still in BETA' correct?

It is identical to Neverwinter and every other F2P game out there in that Open Beta means launch.

By the way, Neverwinter has been out for under a month and plans to scrap the Open Beta tag in a few weeks when they launch Gauntlgrym, the large scale PvE and PvP content.  Hardly 6 months+