Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need suggestions for games for my new gaming rig.

slygamer1979slygamer1979 Member UncommonPosts: 101

I had gotten my new gaming computer built earlier this month (May) and i'm having a hell of a time trying to find games with replay value that i won't get bored of quickly. most games i've played this month don't hold my interest for more then afew days.

just finished Warhammer 40k,Metro Last Light,Dead Island Riptide, recently

waiting for Rift to go full free to play but no garantee that will hold my interest since i played that for 4months after launch and got tired of the normal MMO BS.

so i'm open to suggestions and i'll check out youtube if anything peaks my interest :-)

some key things that i like are RPG style games,deep talent trees,decent crafting system that isn't a waste of time such as finding better gear from drops right after i craft something. good story & combat systems.

if you suggest i play skyrim again i'll lol because i haven't played in awhile forgot where i left off and racked up about 950hrs on and off since release. 

games on my steam account-

Dead Island

Dead Island Riptide

Dues Ex:HR

Diablo 3

Doom 3

Skyrim

Far Cry 3

Guild Wars 2

Left4Dead 2

Metro Last Light

Neverwinter online

Rift

Tera

Torchlight 2

XCOM:EU

Witcher

Witcher 2

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2/chaos

Comments

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245
    Originally posted by slygamer1979

I had gotten my new gaming computer built earlier this month (May) and i'm having a hell of a time trying to find games with replay value that i won't get bored of quickly. most games i've played this month don't hold my interest for more then afew days.

just finished Warhammer 40k,Metro Last Light,Dead Island Riptide, recently

waiting for Rift to go full free to play but no garantee that will hold my interest since i played that for 4months after launch and got tired of the normal MMO BS.

so i'm open to suggestions and i'll check out youtube if anything peaks my interest :-)

some key things that i like are RPG style games,deep talent trees,decent crafting system that isn't a waste of time such as finding better gear from drops right after i craft something. good story & combat systems.

if you suggest i play skyrim again i'll lol because i haven't played in awhile forgot where i left off and racked up about 950hrs on and off since release. 

games on my steam account-

Dead Island

Dead Island Riptide

Dues Ex:HR

Diablo 3

Doom 3

Skyrim

Far Cry 3

Guild Wars 2

Left4Dead 2

Metro Last Light

Neverwinter online