Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Cant Use Raptr key?

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
  • when i try sue key for  

RIFT Full Game + Expansion + 30 Day Subscription

its show me this

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3585qg9&s=5

yesterday i make new account   played 15h now is my character 19lvl  but  i cant use key

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

It says in the description in your screenshot that the new accounts will not be charged until the subscription time has run out. So you are safe to just add a payment method and then just cancel the subscription afterwards. It won't take any money.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • UndeadlyUndeadly Member Posts: 52

Hi, So I got "Rift Lite" and heard about this Raptr "offer" So I thought I would give it a shot.  

I played for 14 hours and got the Serial to redeem but upon entering the serial you are just sent

to the Subscription page.

From reading other forum posts all you can do is try to contact Trion Customer service.

"Rift" goes FTP 12 June anyway so might as well wait and keep playing "Neverwinter"  for a while!

• AldersAlders Member RarePosts: 2,207
    You have to be experienced or above, which means in the top 60%, to get the rewards.
  • niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049
    I ended up with two keys for this promotion one for myself and one for my son.  My son's account was set up to see if he would like the game and only ever had the rift-lite.  I applied one of the keys and it simply added SL and the 30 days of play time.  On my account, I had previously purchased rift and received my 30 days free about a year ago.  When I applied the code to that account I got the same screen you got.  I was hoping that I could just add the code and get upgraded to SL and wait for the F2P.  The main reason I wanted a code for that account was so I wouldn't have to pay for the SL souls when F2P launches.  Hopefully at launch I can apply the code and get the benefits without needing to sub, if not, it was a free code, so it isn't any great loss.
  • davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    Originally posted by Vannor

It says in the description in your screenshot that the new accounts will not be charged until the subscription time has run out. So you are safe to just add a payment method and then just cancel the subscription afterwards. It won't take any money.

i playing with rift life never  subscription but now i see alot of ppls have problem

raptr admin

So it turns out that this is a bug on Rift's website that should be resolved in the next day or so. It seems to have accidentally changed when they pushed out a new version of their site late last week. I'd suggest waiting 24 hours before trying the codes again, but you should be able to redeem the code without entering a payment method.

Thanks for posting the info about contacting a GM though, hopefully it helped a few users over the weekend

• theo5theo5 Member UncommonPosts: 21

• dgarbinidgarbini Member Posts: 185
    Just thought i'd share, this is an actual error when you input your raptr code.  Contact Trion support they can add the code for you.