Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Emotes, stances and fatalities

fanglofanglo Member UncommonPosts: 314

What level of Emotes, Stances and Fatalities should there be in CU? I think the more the better. Now I don't care about /dance but stuff like /salute, /bow, /kneel, and all the other combat related emotes should be in.

Stances is just a long lasting emote like /sit. But I want even more like /paraderest /attention stuff like that. 

Finally Fatalities, during my solo days I loved doing an emote to a player I recently killed. I also hated it when they emoted me like /lol or /dismiss. Lets take this a step further with fatalities that you could unlock allowing you to really humiliate the player you just killed.

I healed Mistwraith and all I got was this stupid tee-shirt!

Comments

• Acting like an ass against someone you killed seems pretty stupid, but I'd like to see some fatality type moves that don't interfere with the gameplay. Ie. sometimes when you kill an opponent, instead of the regular attack animation, you chop his head off. Or if you're a mage, maybe after the killing fireball the victim would run around screaming while on fire. Could give a satisfying end to some of the fights you'll have.